Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Covering plate 914.559.121.10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PNW_Boxer993
Hi - looking for a covering plate that goes on the drivers side targa bar. I believe that the PET ID is 914.559.121.10. Looking for driver quality. Please let me know if anyone has one available. Thank you in advance! Cheers, T Click to view attachment
Fosterjoejr
PM sent
PNW_Boxer993
Thank you for the PM replies. And apologies for the confusion. The part number on AA is 91455901710. This is the drivers side finishing strip for the top of the roll bar in between the side and upper vinyl covering. Known as “covering plate”. I would rather buy a DD condition - new is not a requirement for my application. Thanks for looking! Cheers, T.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(PNW_Boxer993 @ Aug 2 2018, 09:32 PM) *

Thank you for the PM replies. And apologies for the confusion. The part number on AA is 91455901710. This is the drivers side finishing strip for the top of the roll bar in between the side and upper vinyl covering. Known as “covering plate”. I would rather buy a DD condition - new is not a requirement for my application. Thanks for looking! Cheers, T.

PM sent
PNW_Boxer993
Ttt - still looking for trim piece. Thanks!
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(PNW_Boxer993 @ Aug 6 2018, 06:34 PM) *

Ttt - still looking for trim piece. Thanks!

Another PM sent.
KevinW
The good ones that I have are black
914Sixer
914Rubber has them in Stainless Steel.
PNW_Boxer993
Thanks Kevin and Mark for your replies. I will get a hold of Scott.

Thank you - T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.