Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/TRADE for 16x7 FUCHS (2)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Alapone

I am looking for a set of 16x7s w 23.3mm offset.

I have a pair of 16x6 fuchs wheels (good condition) I took off an 85 carrera that I would like to swap for the 7s.

I am open to all offers cash sale or swap.

Thanks
Luke M
I have a set of 7x16's that may work for you.
Luke M
If interested pm me .
Alapone
QUOTE(Luke M @ Aug 3 2018, 09:35 AM) *

If interested pm me .

Still looking
DRPHIL914
what paint pattern are you looking for? i have a pair of 16x7 , restored 2 years ago mint, painted center with polished lips and pedals.
i might be interested in trade depending on the condition of yours or trade + cash from your end as the 7” are typically a bit more than the sixes- because they usually come in a set for the stagered 2-6 front and 2-7 rear.
here is a picture of my 7”s
Alapone
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 5 2018, 08:31 AM) *

what paint pattern are you looking for? i have a pair of 16x7 , restored 2 years ago mint, painted center with polished lips and pedals.
i might be interested in trade depending on the condition of yours or trade + cash from your end as the 7” are typically a bit more than the sixes- because they usually come in a set for the stagered 2-6 front and 2-7 rear.

Hey I should have mentioned that I am looking for matte black centers and satin lip. Yours won’t match but thanks for the response.
burton73
I think the 6 x16 are worth more than the 7s in 16 in today’s market as there are a lot of 7s around but the finish is what you are missing here. One, what finish is on your 6s? Show us yours. A deal may be made for wheels that need to be refinished if you cannot find just what you are looking for as used with the wrong finish or in need of refinishing. VW guys like 6s 16. I have an extra set of 7s x 16 Could use one more pair of 6 x 16.

Bob B

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Alapone @ Aug 5 2018, 12:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 5 2018, 08:31 AM) *

Hey I should have mentioned that I am looking for matte black centers and satin lip. Yours won’t match but thanks for the response.

ok,
no problem- either way my 7’s are available, they fit my narrow body but are tight and i already have 4 6”x16’s - yes they are polished but you could have them changed easily enough, point being these have no rash and do not have cracks , are not out of round.
i think i paid close to $2000 a couple years ago for the set of 4, 2-x6 and 2x7 , refinished. i will sell out right , you can have them refinished to your desire- i would like another 6” for a spare .
greggearhead
I can throw in a couple options for you.

1. I have a pair of almost New Maxilite replicas for $625 shipped, but they are polished petals and lips and black background. I can refinish them.

2. I have a set of 16x6 & 7 refinished with polished lips and black centers for $2k

3. I have another set of 16x6 & 7 getting the same polished lips and matte black centers will be done next week.

4. Finally, I'm a dealer for Maxilite - I can sell you new replicas for $210 each plus $20 shipping. You should be able to sell your 6's outright for more than that.

Alapone
QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 5 2018, 01:11 PM) *

I think the 6 x16 are worth more than the 7s in 16 in today’s market as there are a lot of 7s around but the finish is what you are missing here. One, what finish is on your 6s? Show us yours. A deal may be made for wheels that need to be refinished if you cannot find just what you are looking for as used with the wrong finish or in need of refinishing. VW guys like 6s 16. I have an extra set of 7s x 16 Could use one more pair of 6 x 16.

Bob B

Hey sorry for the incomplete info on my part.

My 16x6s are off an 85 carrera, they were originally matte black from the factory then changed to guards red to match the body of the car they were on.

I have since had them professionally stripped and refinished to matte black center with satin lip. They have no curb rash and are a 8/10 overall condition.

I dont have a set of good pictures to post here. I will take the wheels off the car and take pics this week. In the mean time maybe this helps

Click to view attachment
Dion
pm Mepstein. Had a set of Fuchs picked up at the East
Coast picnic in Jim’s honor. He was going to post them soon.
I believe they were 16 x 7 & 8’s. Worth a shout. He’s local in DE.
mepstein
QUOTE(Dion @ Aug 6 2018, 10:16 AM) *

16x6&7. 911 SC size. Black center, anodized barrel and lip. Great shape. Probably $1,500 for the set of 4. Not splitting up.
Alapone
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 6 2018, 10:36 AM) *

QUOTE(Dion @ Aug 6 2018, 10:16 AM) *

16x6&7. 911 SC size. Black center, anodized barrel and lip. Great shape. Probably $1,500 for the set of 4. Not splitting up.

Yea I would need just the 7s but thank you.
Alapone
bump
burton73
So I have a pair of 7x16 with 951 numbers (Factory Fuchs) and a pair of 7x16 with 911 number (Factory Fuchs).
Both sets can use refinishing but the 951 numbers are cleaner on the lips.

I need to see what your 6s look like but I would trade you my 7s for your 6s if in good shape. I end up sending all my wheels out the Fuchsrestoration.com for full refinishing.

Let me know. I just got a box with 2 6x16 from Mark in NJ and the cost to ship was right around $36. The 7s will be just a little more. He FedExd them and they came in fine

Bob Burton
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.