Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB carpet pieces
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
FelixHolst
Hi, I’m looking for the two pieces of carpet that go behind the seats in a 73 914. In black. Just need driver quality...i dont mind if they’re a little bit rough. Anything is better than the nothing i have there right now.

Thanks

Felix
Mikey914
I and check and see if I have a few extras laying around. Not OEM but $30 shipped if I do. Let me know if you want me to check.
Mark
FelixHolst
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 4 2018, 02:43 PM) *

I and check and see if I have a few extras laying around. Not OEM but $30 shipped if I do. Let me know if you want me to check.
Mark

Yes please Mikey, that would be great.

Cheers

F
FelixHolst
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 4 2018, 02:43 PM) *

Mark

Yes please Mikey, that would be great.

Cheers

F
carl k
I have a few sets. One is Perlon and looks like it might be new. The other two sets are
(I think) charcoal loop and could use a scrubbing, but are not moldy.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

-Carl
Mikey914
If Carl has an OEM set (and looks like he does) I'd take him up on that. Fortunately the rears dodn't get much action, so they are usually in great shape.
raynekat
Anyone know why these rear carpets are all "half" carpets and don't fill up the entire space under the seats?
Mikey914
My guess - cost cutting as these are not real Porsches
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.