Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: German Night Cruisin Grand Escondido CA Aug 3
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lucky9146
Cruisin Grand is held every Friday from April through September. Once a year they hold host German Night. Porsche's lined up on one side and everything else on the other. All cars are suppose to be pre 1974 but that rule gets bent some. I have attended a few years in the past and this year had what I counted to be 25 total Porsche's. More than any other marque by far. But even more notable is that of those 25 Porsche's, 8 were 914's!
driving.gif olympic914.jpg olympic914.jpg signal914.jpg white914.jpg white914.jpg signal914.jpg andy914.jpg signal914.jpg

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Lucky9146
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Great show!
driving.gif white914.jpg
Tom_T
Thanx for posting!

We had a good 914 turn-out last year too (don't recall the number), & yes they said nothing about the 75-76's which came (I doubt if they knew the differences).

Unfortunately I've been out of town for the past 3 weeks/weekends & buried with a 1921 home resto + work/etc. when here - so I didn't get a chance to post the upcoming event heads-up on the board.

Feel free to post it for next year ahead of time, to see if we can get more SD & OC area 70-76 teeners out for this!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
jim_hoyland
Is this Trevers 914-6 ? Haven’t see him or the car in a long time..
Lucky9146
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 4 2018, 03:14 PM) *

Is this Trevers 914-6 ? Haven’t see him or the car in a long time..

No, it was a guy named Larry who is not on 914 World and did not seem interested. Too bad.
driving.gif white914.jpg
76-914
Dang it. Missed this one. Made it last year. It's a great family oriented event and worth going any (summer) Friday nite. Lots a places to drink, dine, and shop. Great Police presence keeps the thugs away! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.