Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: old catalog cartoons
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
these were three cartoons in some of our catalogs in the 80s. Yes I still give free advice, we buy 914s, and we have free tee shirts if you have not already received one with a now 100 dollar order (inflation!)

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
76-914
Jesus H Christ. Someone get the "Limbo" bar out. shades.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
40 years this year.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 4 2018, 03:01 PM) *

40 years this year.

40 years of torturing anyone unfortunate enough to dial your number
Beebo Kanelle
Congrats are in order.
Anybody who can start a small business and keep it going for 40+ years is alright in my book.
BTW, I've always had good luck w/AA.
carr914
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Aug 4 2018, 05:48 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 4 2018, 03:01 PM) *

40 years this year.

40 years of torturing anyone unfortunate enough to dial your number

Have no idea how he made to 4 years much less 40. I don't think there has ever been a big D!(k born, but unobtainable is closing ground!

finger.gif
914four
Congratulations on 40 years of a wonderful business for 914 enthusiast!

I appreciate your business and the free technical support you have given me since the mid-80's. It has been invaluable to me in keeping my 914s on the road. I remember the yellow t-shirt that matched my car you sent me with my first large order. I didn't even ask for it but I do remember you asking me what color my car was when I placed the order. Thank you for sticking around in this sometimes hostile environment.

Kelvin
r_towle
Start the business when you were ten?
sb914
I'll say it !!!!!
Man ! There are a lot of bitter crusty old as fucks around here! It's Getting old !! Get out of fucking jr high school. Go ahead and ban me out of here if need be!!
I don't give a shit! You guys seriously need to get laid!!!!
Flame on !!!!
worn
QUOTE(sb914 @ Aug 4 2018, 03:56 PM) *

I'll say it !!!!!
Man ! There are a lot of bitter crusty old as fucks around here! Getting old !! Get out of fucking jr high school. Go ahead and ban me out of here if need be!!
I don't give a shit! You guys seriously need to get laid!!!!
Flame on !!!!

No, you are all correct. I respect the man for what he has done and flame da guy what consistently sent me da wrong thing. Both can be real, or at least seem to be to me. Congratulations George.
Chris914n6
I'm blaming you for the fake bullet hole and band-aid trend poke.gif

beerchug.gif on making it to 40.
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 4 2018, 11:05 AM) *

jdamiano
Congratulations George. I own a small business and I know how tough it can be. For every dollar I make it seems there are 11 people who want a dime. I’m open to the public as well and often wish I did something simple like build cabinets for only the customers I agree to work for.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.