Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiring & Wipers question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vitaminc914
I have a 72 with a V8 conversion. I don't think too many of the wires have been replaced. I am facing 2 dilemmas.
1. Can't get the wipers to work. There is power at the switch/stalk but nothing is happening. Is there a relay for the wipers by the fuse box or anywhere else?
2. I was chasing an aftermarket set of wires that went to nowhere however they are connected to what looks like a factory wire below the dash near the hazard switch. I can't see exactly where they go but there are 2 wires (brown, White/red stripe, Black/blue stripe). In my 74, these would be positioned where the fog lights switch would be.

I am more concerned about getting the wipers to work than the wires because I know they are not connected to anything and I don't have fog lights on this car.Click to view attachment
vitaminc914
UPDATE
I figured out the wires, they are for the fog lights. If someone can answer my wiper question, I would be very very grateful.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.