Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale 1971 Slant Nose Porsche 914 (Hybrid)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Kid@heart
Hi Guys,

I’ve decided to post my car for sale it’s a 1971 914 w/ built Chevy 4.3 engine v6 aluminum bow tie heads, Holley performance upper intake with Holley 600 cfm carburetor, holley high flow fuel pump (estimated 250-300 hp). Gearbox is Porsche 914 5 speed. Not one ding or dent on body, has slant nose and widened rear fenders to accommodate large wheel & tire package Rota wheels (16x7 fronts/17x9 rear) Absolutely zero rust, all floor boards have been replaced within the last 5 years, Battery Relocated to front to show perfect Hell Holes.
Nice, solid chassis with doors that close like new without any sag! Really a one off 914 Perfect cruising or road course racing.
Needs new Battery, interior carpet, dash pad, center console and gauges installed, gas tank sending unit replaced, brake rotors replaced or cut, coolant system upgrad and other small odds and ends to make perfect! Car starts runs and drives, very unique 914 that turns heads everytime I Drive it!

Thanks
Asking 6500
Dave
I have a ton of pictures but having trouble posting more than one if interested please text me and I will send pics to your phone or email!
732seven66five864
Click to view attachment
mepstein
welcome.png

The slant nose conversion isn’t usually my cup of tea but your car looks very nice. GLWTS.
Kid@heart
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 5 2018, 03:59 PM) *

welcome.png

The slant nose conversion isn’t usually my cup of tea but your car looks very nice. GLWTS.

Thank you...the slant nose gives a more modern aggressive look and stance!
mepstein
Where in NJ.
Blue6
Very nice looking car. You’ll need to post more info regarding any rust issues and lots more pics smile.gif
Kid@heart
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 5 2018, 05:04 PM) *

Where in NJ.

Tinton Falls NJ 07753
Kid@heart
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Aug 5 2018, 09:00 PM) *

Very nice looking car. You’ll need to post more info regarding any rust issues and lots more pics smile.gif

Yeah I figured I’d just leave my number Incase someone had questions. Car has absolutely no rust, I’ve replaced most of the floor boards throughout the years. I have a lot of pics but as you can see they come in crazy! Thanks for the compliment
theer
What still needs finishing?
Kid@heart
[quote name='theer' date='Aug 6 2018, 02:08 PM' post='2636018']
What still needs finishing?

Hi,
If your seriously intrested in purchasing just give me a call, number is on ad. Way easier over the phone. Thanks
Kid@heart
QUOTE(Kid@heart @ Aug 5 2018, 03:34 PM) *

Hi Guys,

I’ve decided to post my car for sale it’s a 1971 914 w/ built Chevy 4.3 engine v6 aluminum bow tie heads, Holley performance upper intake with Holley 600 cfm carburetor, holley high flow fuel pump (estimated 250-300 hp). Gearbox is Porsche 914 5 speed (motor and gearbox needs freshing from setting). Not one ding or dent on body, has slant nose and widened rear fenders to accommodate large wheel & tire package Rota wheels (16x7 fronts/17x9 rear) Absolutely zero rust, all floor boards have been replaced within the last 5 years, Battery Relocated to front to show perfect Hell Holes.
Nice, solid chassis with doors that close like new without any sag! Really a one off 914 Perfect cruising or road course racing.
Needs new Battery, interior carpet, dash pad, center console and gauges installed, gas tank sending unit replaced, brake rotors replaced or cut, coolant system upgrad and other small odds and ends to make perfect! Car starts runs and drives, very unique 914 that turns heads everytime I Drive it!

Thanks
Asking 8500 or B/O
Dave
732seven66five864
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Kid@heart

Hi Guys,

I’ve decided to post my car for sale it’s a 1971 914 w/ built Chevy 4.3 engine v6 aluminum bow tie heads, Holley performance upper intake with Holley 600 cfm carburetor, holley high flow fuel pump (estimated 250-300 hp). Gearbox is Porsche 914 5 speed (motor and gearbox needs freshing from setting). Not one ding or dent on body, has slant nose and widened rear fenders to accommodate large wheel & tire package Rota wheels (16x7 fronts/17x9 rear) Absolutely zero rust, all floor boards have been replaced within the last 5 years, Battery Relocated to front to show perfect Hell Holes.

Thanks
Asking 8500 or B/O
Dave
732seven66five864
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Kid@heart

Hi Guys,

Thanks
Asking 8500 or B/O
Dave
732seven66five864
Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.