Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OKTEENERFEST 2018 - Sept. 13-16
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mblizzard
As a new part of the event, we have arranged a couple of special deals for people who show up at the event.

First Restoration Design is offering a discount on their front trunk springs.
Click to view attachment

Normally $60 and you won’t have to pay shipping.
Also Peter has committed to the more we buy the better the discount.
10% discount on 10 sets
20% discount on 20 sets
30% discount on 30 sets
So if we could get 30 commitments these could be yours for $42.
Will need to specify 1970-71 or late model.

Next Tarett Engineering is offering a $25% discount on their amazing adjustable front sway bar drop link and no shipping. That puts some really good kit in your hands for about $112!

Click to view attachment

So if you are interested in either of these please let me know by posting here or by PM. You can either send me the money via PayPal or pay at the event. To be clear, I am fronting the purchase on these to ensure that our supporters are paid. So it will be essential that if you commit to one of these purchases that you complete the purchase.
db9146
Hi Mike,

I'll commit to a set of springs.

Dee
DRPHIL914
I also want a set of springs!
burton73
I want the tarret drop links for $112. it says 150 so how do I do that

Bob B
Mblizzard
QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 6 2018, 10:32 AM) *

I want the tarret drop links for $112. it says 150 so how do I do that

Bob B

These are being shipped to the event for that price. Might have someone pick you up a set that is attending. I have them on my car and they rock!
billh1963
Mike...I want the Tarett drop links
ClayPerrine
I would like 3 sets of springs (one early, two late), and one set of the Tarrett drop links.
Matty900
I will take a set of prings
Mblizzard
Everyone! Even if you don't want to get in on the group buys sign up for the tech session if you want to win the part and have it installed on your car!

Right now there are a very few people that are going to walk away with a lot of new stuff on their car!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Aug 6 2018, 08:29 PM) *

What's a pring??? poke.gif
Mblizzard
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Aug 16 2018, 09:03 AM) *

QUOTE(Matty900 @ Aug 6 2018, 08:29 PM) *

What's a pring??? poke.gif

Almost the same thing as a Pirin tablet.

Anyone?

It's aspirin with the "A" and the "S" scraped off. Robin Williams Birdcage!
Mblizzard
Anyone else want in on the group buys? Orders being placed 0n August 31, 2018.
DRPHIL914
Mike, I already signed up for the springs, but might as well get that great deal on the drop links, I just saw they are good to go with the factory anti-sway bar! so put me down for a set as well.

Phil
Mblizzard
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Aug 28 2018, 05:44 AM) *

Mike, I already signed up for the springs, but might as well get that great deal on the drop links, I just saw they are good to go with the factory anti-sway bar! so put me down for a set as well.

Phil

Phil if you want them before the event let me know and we can get them shipped to you but you would have to pay shipping. If that is of interest PM me your email and I will coordinate.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 28 2018, 10:02 AM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Aug 28 2018, 05:44 AM) *

Phil

Phil if you want them before the event let me know and we can get them shipped to you but you would have to pay shipping. If that is of interest PM me your email and I will coordinate.

Thanks for the offer, I can wait a bit. I don't think I would have time to do this before the trip anyway.
adolimpio
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 16 2018, 11:56 AM) *

Everyone! Even if you don't want to get in on the group buys sign up for the tech session if you want to win the part and have it installed on your car!

Right now there are a very few people that are going to walk away with a lot of new stuff on their car!

Where can I find info on the tech session? i must have missed it.
Thanks
Mblizzard
QUOTE(adolimpio @ Aug 28 2018, 06:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 16 2018, 11:56 AM) *

Where can I find info on the tech session? i must have missed it.
Thanks

Go here http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=332276
Mblizzard
Below are the people who have committed to the group buys. I will be getting final pricing this week and PMing the information.

Sway Bar

Dr. Phil
burton73
billh1963
ClayPerrine

Front Trunk Spring

db9146 Dee you won the install so you do have a set coming free! You can either continue with your commitment and offer the springs to someone else at the event or contact me to cancel.
Philip W.
ClayPerrine
Matty900
Joe Drouin

IronHillRestorations
Put me down for a set of sway bar drop links. I thought I'd already replied huh.gif
Mblizzard
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Sep 3 2018, 04:29 AM) *

Put me down for a set of sway bar drop links. I thought I'd already replied huh.gif

Got it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.