Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turn signal indicator bulb part #
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rjames
The turn signal indicator bulb burned out on the instrument cluster. I removed it, but lost the damn thing. Anybody know what the replacement part # is? My car is a '75, so I only have the single bulb. Didn't see anything on Pelican's site.
Tom_T
QUOTE(rjames @ Aug 7 2018, 12:57 PM) *

The turn signal indicator bulb burned out on the instrument cluster. I removed it, but lost the damn thing. Anybody know what the replacement part # is? My car is a '75, so I only have the single bulb. Didn't see anything on Pelican's site.

Jeff Bowlsby's 914 website has a chart with all of the bulb sizes, print it out & keep with your owner's manual that also lists the bulb types/sizes/Ws - which you can also find some online to print if you don't have your own - invaluable info in those! smile.gif

Click to view attachment

A similar bulb list is in your owners manual, but with less detail & no alt. p/n's, but will still get you the right bulb at your local FLAPS.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
rjames
I always forget that his site has more than just the djet/ljet related parts. headbang.gif

Thank you! beer.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(rjames @ Aug 7 2018, 04:18 PM) *

I always forget that his site has more than just the djet/ljet related parts. headbang.gif

Thank you! beer.gif

No Prob - but also don;t forget to read your owners manual - lotsa great stuff in them that pop up as questions on here all the time! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.