Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floor Mats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tvdinnerbythepool
Can anyone recommend a distributor of black floor mats for these? Lots for sale on Amazon but I don’t expect they would fit!
Thanks for any suggestions!
-Rob driving.gif
burton73
QUOTE(tvdinnerbythepool @ Aug 7 2018, 01:54 PM) *

Can anyone recommend a distributor of black floor mats for these? Lots for sale on Amazon but I don’t expect they would fit!
-Rob driving.gif

Loyd's mats are a great quality. Also CoCo mat Co makes very nice mats.

What look are you going for. Contrast on the CoCo can be very nice. Gold and black or?

Bob B
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I agree, Lloyds are the ones We had them make our own special pattern from original factory new floor carpet pieces, so have both early and late, as well as the letters embroidered in rather than a sewn in patch

QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 7 2018, 02:00 PM) *

-Rob driving.gif

What look are you going for. Contrast on the CoCo can be very nice. Gold and black or?

Bob B
tvdinnerbythepool

-Rob driving.gif

Bob B

Hey! Thanks for the tips. My car is orange, I like the look of the black/orange Coco! Lots to check out with those 2 companies. -R
tvdinnerbythepool
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 7 2018, 02:03 PM) *

I agree, Lloyds are the ones We had them make our own special pattern from original factory new floor carpet pieces, so have both early and late, as well as the letters embroidered in rather than a sewn in patch

-Rob driving.gif

Bob B

Found a nice set at Lloyd’s Inlike too! Black with Orange “914”. Awesome! Thanks guys
Coondog
CocoMats.com
236 Zimmer Road
Fort Mill, SC 29707
United States
914-300Hemi
I have Lloyd’s in the 914 and Coco Mats in the 911. I like the plush pile in the Lloyds better than the Coco Mats.
914Sixer
I do not like coco mats for the simple reason that they eat the heal of your boot or shoes off. Like taking a green scouring pad to them
Mikey914
We have made mats to match the carpet nice to have the "naked " look.

Start at $89 a set, add $5 for the heal pad (in domestic black as shown) German is also available.

https://shop.914rubber.com/914-Floor-mats-E...m?categoryId=-1
Mikey914
Even in the charcoal
Mike Fitton
I had Coco mats in my Tangerine 914-6, Lloyds wear out really fast at the heel spot on drivers side. Color is black silver.

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
totally agree, and they fade quickly

quote name='914Sixer' date='Aug 7 2018, 08:38 PM' post='2636485']
I do not like coco mats for the simple reason that they eat the heal of your boot or shoes off. Like taking a green scouring pad to them
[/quote]
Mikey914
The coco mats are more period correct. I do like the heal pad for the drivers pedal that is where they seem to rub the most.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.