Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muffler ? Will it fiT ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Beakster
I have a Monza 4 tip exhaust that came off a older 911 ( AS SEEN) ..I was thinking of installing it on my 914 type 4 .. It has headers on the T4 and I'm sure I will have to remove the middle bracket . I'm not sure just to sell it and buy one that fits my T4

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

DISCARD THE HEADERS IN THIS PICTURE ( THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD )
ClayPerrine
If you are desperate for that type of exhaust, they already make one for the TypeIV.

The one you have won't fit. The exhaust flanges are different.

dr914@autoatlanta.com
not in a million years

QUOTE(Beakster @ Aug 8 2018, 10:08 AM) *

I have a Monza 4 tip exhaust that came off a older 911 ( AS SEEN) ..I was thinking of installing it on my 914 type 4 .. It has headers on the T4 and I'm sure I will have to remove the middle bracket . I'm not sure just to sell it and buy one that fits my T4

Beakster
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 8 2018, 11:55 AM) *

not in a million years

QUOTE(Beakster @ Aug 8 2018, 10:08 AM) *

Thanks .... DOC !! beerchug.gif
maf914
In the early eighties I bought a Monza for my 76 2.0L because it was cool looking and promised more power. What was I thinking? Pre-internet, what did I know? It was fun for a while, but obnoxiously loud and drove me crazy. I put up with it for about a year before putting the stock system back on. What a relief. Good riddance. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.