Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Spotted in Burbank Ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
don-6
I spotted this car in a parking structure of a medical building in Burbank Ca.
It was parked there Wednesday and Thursday, August 8-9.
Does this car belong to anyone here?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
sb914
You get the vin? hide.gif
don-6
Yes, I got the vin.
It is listed here to parrots2, last active 8-25-2012.
Then listed for sale Sep 2012.
If the car sold then, is the new owner here?
ValcoOscar
Trusting owner. blink.gif
I would't leave it parked in a structure anywhere around LA/OC without locking her up.

Oscar

sb914
Click to view attachment
I found this,maybe new owner.has different license plate unless og owner changed it.
Looks like he lived or lives in diamond bar, that's a long drive for work .Click to view attachment
7TPorsh
I see this in the neighborhood quite a bit. Never see the owner. North Glendale.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(sb914 @ Aug 10 2018, 05:29 PM) *

Click to view attachment
I found this,maybe new owner.has different license plate unless og owner changed it.
Looks like he lived or lives in diamond bar, that's a long drive for work .Click to view attachment

Wife’s uncle lives in Diamond Bar. Three doors to the right is Snoop Dog. Around the block is Brittany Spears. I’d guess his sense of security when he parks comes from there... evilgrin.gif
Coondog
You guys need to get another Hobby......... lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
Also that POS Snoop Dog along with Britney Spears don’t live in Diamond Bar..... av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Click to view attachment
sb914
QUOTE(Coondog @ Aug 10 2018, 04:12 PM) *

Also that POS Snoop Dog along with Britney Spears don’t live in Diamond Bar..... av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
I got plenty of hobbies!

Ed_Turbo

Click to view attachment

All that heat making you cynical buddy? Tough living in fontucky.

1) I would never have my targa open in an underground garage in Los Angeles, that is just dumb.

2) Never park in a close parking lot where the car door can dent your car. If you notice he parked on the right side close to the drivers side on the next spot.

I usually park in open spaces, I put too much work into this to have some douchebag in a leased KIA mess it up.

-Ed
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Coondog @ Aug 10 2018, 08:12 PM) *

Click to view attachment

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/snoop-doggs-house/

Like I said, 3 doors down from my wife’s uncle Art... a couple years back, he was even on the HHA board. His custom Caddy “Snoop De Ville” is sometimes parked in the driveway.
914_7T3
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Aug 11 2018, 08:37 AM) *

Click to view attachment

All that heat making you cynical buddy? Tough living in fontucky.

1) I would never have my targa open in an underground garage in Los Angeles, that is just dumb.

2) Never park in a close parking lot where the car door can dent your car. If you notice he parked on the right side close to the drivers side on the next spot.

I usually park in open spaces, I put too much work into this to have some douchebag in a leased KIA mess it up.

-Ed

Ed ,

Its cool, he's a doctor and probably has a couple of concours 914-6s at home!

lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.