Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914R to be at Rennsport after all!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
Well this was unexpected... blink.gif

I got a call the other day inquiring whether I'd be interested in showing my 914R car at Rennsport VI in a special new 'outlaw' display within the paddock, with around 20 total cars. This is an official Porsche Factory/RRVI Committee curated collection, not the PCA corral...

Apparently it will be the only 914 in this display, and will not be far from the priceless museum and private collector stuff also to be there. Wow. aktion035.gif

It's not 100% official yet and I have some work to do to get the car ready, but I thought I'd share this super cool news with my 914world family.
sb914
Sweet!!! that's awesome news, I've always loved your car congratulations.
My 914
Congratulations!
11tenths
That is way cool- I raise my glass to you!

Cheers- beerchug.gif

- Harry
914forme
Could not have gone to a better example of a beautiful race car. Congratulations its been a long journey aktion035.gif
Dion
That’s awesome Chris! Beats COTM anytime!
Congrats beerchug.gif
ChrisFoley
beerchug.gif
A well deserved invitation.
I hope it comes together.
Cairo94507
What an honor. Very cool. smilie_pokal.gif
Maltese Falcon
Well deserved/ and well acknowledged ; you and the R have earned it This has got to be the Red Carpet for you...especially after being shoved into the overflow lot (everyone missed the 914R) at Luft3 / Modernica !¡!
first.gif
wes
smilie_pokal.gif
Vapor_locked
and you can't even win COTM pffttt!!! dry.gif

Congratulations Chris, thats awesome!!! what an honor, and well desreved, only wish I could be there to see it in person!
Jetsetsurfshop
Badass

driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Andyrew
Congrats!!!
914-300Hemi
Congrats. Look forward to seeing the car.
URY914
Great news Chris. beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Great news ! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the car close up... smile.gif
Larmo63
I love the story of your car and your journey, Chris. If I can make Rennsport, I'll keep an eye out to meet you.

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.