Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 2.0 SSI Heat Exchangers $500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nditiz1
SOLD

Selling an extra set of 2.0 Heat Exchangers. These are original ones off a GA 2.0 motor. Some minor cracking of the ears (2 total) as shown in pics. Nothing that will hinder them from being installed. This comes from over tightening them. Also note 1 missing and 1 degraded welded nut for the bottom sheet metal. Either weld a new nut on, us a nut on the back side of the screw (6mm) when installing, or go without.

$500
Pm for paypal details

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
colingreene
wow i guess i got lucky a few weeks ago when i picked up a pair of these in maybe better shape for 500
nditiz1
QUOTE(colingreene @ Aug 13 2018, 08:28 AM) *

wow i guess i got lucky a few weeks ago when i picked up a pair of these in maybe better shape for 500

I think you did. If you check back through the posts you will see OG ones go for 800+. I tried to be detailed when selling. I could have just posted them up without showing the minor cracks. Will the cracks prevent them from working/sealing not at all, but if someone keeps over tightening them they could. A new aftermarket set runs over a G I believe from AA.
914_teener
The cracks are actually a common design fault are most all of them do it over time.

It has to do the differential heating and poor welding design.

They should just be re-welded on both sides of the ear and then straightened as the heating will move the tubes slightly.

GLWS

nditiz1
Bump price reduction now $600 obo
nditiz1
Final Price Bump - take these off my hands $500
yellowporky
pm sent
nditiz1
QUOTE(Chris Scott @ Aug 16 2018, 06:53 AM) *

pm sent

responded
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.