Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stopper redressing in order
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
The bewailing I hear, when a brumal condition exist, surely is only an intimation, that I must rectify decided contrariety, in the case of my spigots.

M
SirAndy
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 14 2005, 03:34 PM)
in the case of my spigots

i think you meant:

in the case of my Spy-Goats sheeplove.gif

right?
biggrin.gif Andy
SpecialK
Don't sweat it Miles.....it's June!
redshift
It's 1000º F here. screwy.gif

m
VegasRacer
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 14 2005, 04:25 PM)
It's 1000º F here.  :screwy:

I think you might be exadurating a bit.

user posted image

Just to be safe -
maybe you should take off your tin foil hat before you turn in to a baked potato.
Allan
It's 1001 degrees here......... sad.gif
redshift
dry.gif

I can't adjust my valves until December...

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 14 2005, 03:43 PM)
dry.gif

I can't adjust my valves until December...

M

That's correct! The engine must be cool to adjust the valves....and since it's 1001 F in Sabanana, GA...you'll have to wait until Dec. when the temp drops below 350 F. If you can't wait until then, I recommend filling the crankcase with 90w gear oil and sawdust, that should quite her down a bit.

cool.gif
redshift
I already have a gallon of motor honey in there... should I just top it of with sawdust?

confused24.gif

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 14 2005, 05:19 PM)
I already have a gallon of motor honey in there... should I just top it of with sawdust?

confused24.gif

M

Uh... unsure.gif ...yeah, lots of sawdust...yeah. And a 12" subwoofer installed in the passenger seat area really helps in quieting down any obnoxious engine noise.

Valve chatter? What valve chatter? rock_band.gif
redshift
Valves? DUH!

I meant rod knocking!

smile.gif

M
Howard
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 14 2005, 03:34 PM)
The bewailing I hear, when a brumal condition exist, surely is only an intimation, that I must rectify decided contrariety, in the case of my spigots.

M

[B]FUCK CRYING OUT LOUD! NO POLITICS!
redshift
dry.gif

sorry I brought it up..

SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 14 2005, 06:05 PM)
Valves? DUH!

I meant rod knocking!

smile.gif

M

Same fix regardless of which mechanical components are out of tolerance, i.e. - brake pads gone, CV's roasted, S.O. blathering, etc...

Sounds like it's ripe for a Jake Raby style "rev the engine until she blows" event! Don't forget to have someone taking video w/sound.......you know, to make it easier for the crime scene investigators. pinch.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.