Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: new or like new OEM license plate lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
Back dating and putting on new bumpers and new toppers, so I need equally nice license plate lights.

Phil
914Sixer
NLA from Hella. URO and AA both have their version. If yours are clean, get some new boots from 914Rubber.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 14 2018, 01:47 PM) *

NLA from Hella. URO and AA both have their version. If yours are clean, get some new boots from 914Rubber.

new bumpers and new bumper tops no lights so I guess I will be ordering from one of the suppliers. Does anyone know know if the new Repros have the rubber boot supplied with light housing?
914Sixer
Yes, the lights are complete.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Aug 15 2018, 07:33 AM) *

Yes, the lights are complete.

thanks Mark. So I just ordered a set of these, I believe the are the URO ones. hope they fit in the 914rubber topper I have just put on. I didn't get any response from anyone here for used oem ones but I would still like to find a set if anyone runs across them. I believe night driving requires some sort of lighting over the license plate, I would hate to be pulled over for this.

Phil
carl k
Phil-

I have this single original Hella, I offered it to another guy but he backed out after the car he was going to purchase had excessive front damage.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry2638124

Carl

thanks Mark. So I just ordered a set of these, I believe the are the URO ones. hope they fit in the 914rubber topper I have just put on. I didn't get any response from anyone here for used oem ones but I would still like to find a set if anyone runs across them. I believe night driving requires some sort of lighting over the license plate, I would hate to be pulled over for this.

Phil
[/quote]
DRPHIL914
[quote name='carl k' date='Aug 16 2018, 09:51 AM' post='2639331']
Phil-

I have this single original Hella, I offered it to another guy but he backed out after the car he was going to purchase had excessive front damage.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry2638124

Carl

Phil
[/quote]
[/quote]

I ordered a pair of reproductions, but I might be interested in this, rebuild it with the 914rubber rubber part-, I do have one original , needed one-
- pm me
rhodyguy
a SUPER Hella set. perfect shinny lenses. NO cracks or crazing. inside the the housings is shinny. the rubber boots have 0 defects. NO rust. both bulbs show the same resistance. the REAL deal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.