Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC six wheeled sportscar!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ein 6er
found it here .
cool website, left side, #25

audi v8 380 hp

ewdysar
There's got to be easier ways to address understeer... cool.gif

Eric
jimtab
I think designers do that for the same reason a dog licks his dick.....they can....
URY914
BTDT
maf914
Man, I loved that Tyrrell F1 car. They raced it for two seasons and got a win with it. It was an attempt to get more traction at the front and to cut front tire aero drag. I think those were 10" wheels up front. I read that because they were the only team to use them Goodyear did very little developement work for them and as conventional fronts became better Tyrrell gave up on the idea. In England, one of these cars is run in the historic series. Supposedly, Avon tires stepped in and produced updated tires for it. Cool! biggrin.gif
URY914
QUOTE (maf914 @ Jun 15 2005, 05:14 AM)
Man, I loved that Tyrrell F1 car. They raced it for two seasons and got a win with it. It was an attempt to get more traction at the front and to cut front tire aero drag. I think those were 10" wheels up front. I read that because they were the only team to use them Goodyear did very little developement work for them and as conventional fronts became better Tyrrell gave up on the idea. In England, one of these cars is run in the historic series. Supposedly, Avon tires stepped in and produced updated tires for it. Cool! biggrin.gif

Can you image the first time they were in the pub and Ken says, "We're going to build a 6-wheel car." laugh.gif w00t.gif beer.gif

Paul
redshift
Paul, you need one, I see a couple things that could make it lighter... real quick..

laugh.gif

M
Howard
Neat looking car, though. Could someone photoshop and remove the extra set of wheels?
ein 6er
QUOTE (Howard @ Jun 15 2005, 05:35 AM)
Neat looking car, though. Could someone photoshop and remove the extra set of wheels?

i tried ...
ein 6er
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 15 2005, 05:24 AM)
Paul, you need one, I see a couple things that could make it lighter... real quick..

laugh.gif

M

paul tried it .... weighed too much. unsure.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (ein 6er @ Jun 15 2005, 06:55 PM)
M [/QUOTE]
paul tried it .... weighed too much. unsure.gif

I see a new chalange here biggrin.gif at least a avatar update smile.gif
URY914
LMAO w00t.gif

Doug, I o u a beer.gif

Paul
URY914
It did cure the push in slow corners problem that I had. driving.gif

Paul happy11.gif
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif
street legal go-kart
The post of the Tyrell by Paul is the car in Historic trim.
Look closely at the engine.
Also the helmet is an early 90"s model.

JT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.