Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carrera 1987 3.2 engine with Motronic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
SOLD Thanks!

I have an opportunity to purchase a /6 conversion car and am willing to sell my 1987 3.2 I have been saving for my own /6 project. Engine #64H0575. 217 HP with another almost 50 HP available with a tuning mods. I purchased this from a customer who did not finish his own /6 conversion project. It was purchased from a recycling yard in 1994. Mileage is said to be low but not verifiable. $9000. plus shipping
sixnotfour
that is a STEAL....
get leak down numbers, and go to the bank..
snakemain
This is what I want in my car eventually. It is very tempting.
Rufus
If leak down checks out, I’ll take it. PM Sent
forrestkhaag
What a deal?......... that package is worth a considerable amount of cash these days. Nice score! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
914ltd

From my long experience, an engine that has been setting this long I don't expect the leak down or compression readings to show well until it has been run for a while. I would like to provide more information but I decided to sell it at $9000. instead. Brad Mayeur
914ltd

This is how it went down.
9144metoenjoy sent PM with interest and wanted leak downs and compression at 6:04 PM
deemsriddle sent PM at 6:53PM "call me"
Rufus posted at 7:31PM wanting leak down information
2 additional phone calls about engine
I posted after this time predicting a leak down and compression would be a waste of time on an engine that had set this long.
No reply to my post.
The engine sold this morning to someone who understood about long term engine storage.
I am sorry this did not work out the way everyone wanted. Brad Mayeur
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.