Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: CB Performance 3193 fuel pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rusty
Got one in your stash you didn't use? I'll be happy to give it a good home.

Drop me a PM. type.gif

IPB Image
rhodyguy
I think a Carter 60504 is the same pump. If correct, there are a number of offerings much cheaper than CB.
michael7810
I bought a setup that looks just like the pic from Tangerine Racing. Don't remember who made it.
Oh, and don't forget to remove the rubber cover from the filter inlet before installing the fuel hose...don't ask
euro911
slap.gif ... laugh.gif
914forme
Yes it is a Carter
bandjoey
Google the Carter brand. It's identical and for carbs works great. Only downside is no a specific pressure listed. Packaging says 3-5 lbs. and ww states 6 lbs. so I added the Holly inline fuel regulator. Summit Racing www.
porschetub
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Aug 18 2018, 01:10 PM) *

Google the Carter brand. It's identical and for carbs works great. Only downside is no a specific pressure listed. Packaging says 3-5 lbs. and ww states 6 lbs. so I added the Holly inline fuel regulator. Summit Racing www.

agree.gif mine made over 5psi unregulated ,bought mine on Amazon and was cheaper than CB,IMO best pump to use for carbs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.