Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hornpad Bushing Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
PCA7GGR
Horn not working? A common cause are worn/missing bushings that isolate the hardware mountings of your butterfly (or what every you want to call 'em). Replace them with this modern "space age" nylon bushing kits.

set of 6 (3 lower lipped/3 larger upper) bushings - $15 shipped USA. PayPal is sgmeza(@)sbcglobal.net - Thanks
Mblizzard
I am up for a set. Not that you take the thing apart every day but each time you do it seems like one of these is broken.
rhodyguy
Exactly. Plus rummaging thru the bins at the hardware store hoping to find something acceptable. No brainer.
PCA7GGR
I'll be bring several sets to the Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt swap meet Sunday at Concord High. Swap priced at $10 - no packing, postage nor trip to the US post office. Thanks
56kabrio
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Aug 31 2018, 06:49 AM) *

I'll be bring several sets to the Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffpunkt swap meet Sunday at Concord High. Swap priced at $10 - no packing, postage nor trip to the US post office. Thanks

I would like a set.

Thanks
Mack
FlacaProductions
Oh, man. Perfect timing....
Where can I PayPal?

Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Aug 17 2018, 08:11 AM) *

Horn not working? A common cause are worn/missing bushings that isolate the hardware mountings of your butterfly (or what every you want to call 'em). Replace them with this modern "space age" nylon bushing kits.

set of 6 (3 lower lipped/3 larger upper) bushings - $15 shipped USA. Thanks

I’ll take a set please.
dt4
a set please with postage to UK
can you pm me a price
thanks
David
ValcoOscar
I will take TWO (2) sets PLEASE.

Please PM total so I can PayPal.

beerchug.gif

Oscar
BPic
I would like a set please. PM with PayPal info.

Thanks!!
76-914
I'd like a set, pls. I was able to get a set for my Karmann Ghia years back but I doubt they're the same. PM me wit your PayPal info. Thx beerchug.gif
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Aug 17 2018, 12:11 PM) *

set of 6 (3 lower lipped/3 larger upper) bushings - $15 shipped USA. PayPal is sgmeza(@)sbcglobal.net - Thanks

If still available I'm in for a set.
PCA7GGR
Yes still available - PM sent. Thanks
davep
Cost of 4 sets mailed to Canada?
PCA7GGR
D,

I’ve got your 4 set ready to ship.

Sergio
PCA7GGR
Still have sets available - thanks
mm911
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Jul 1 2023, 01:43 PM) *

Still have sets available - thanks

Got my set. My horn works now. Thanks Sergio
jhynesrockmtn
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Aug 17 2018, 09:11 AM) *

Do you still have these available?
PCA7GGR
Yes - PM sent
seanery
I'd like a set please!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.