Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Skline, turn on NBC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hmeeder
One hit wonder bands try to re-kindle their sagging careers mon "Hit Me Baby 1 More Time" Tommy Tutone sings in a few minutes. Turn on your VCR!
Lou W
mueba.gif
skline
Ha ha ha Herb, it's a repeat of the first one I think. It's not going to work though, I am listening to music instead browsing the web. What kind of music you ask? Well, out of 70+ gigs of music, I am listening to country music tonight.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 14 2005, 09:16 PM)
Ha ha ha Herb, it's a repeat of the first one I think. It's not going to work though, I am listening to music instead browsing the web. What kind of music you ask? Well, out of 70+ gigs of music, I am listening to country music tonight.

instead of hanging out with people.

shoot. we need to get scott some inflatable friends..... LOL

scott- whacha up to friday? im pretty sure ill be bored (no work = no money on fridays)
skline
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 14 2005, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Jun 14 2005, 09:16 PM)

instead of hanging out with people.

shoot. we need to get scott some inflatable friends..... LOL

scott- whacha up to friday? im pretty sure ill be bored (no work = no money on fridays)

I thought you got a job? I dont know what I will be doing at this point. You know you are always welcome to come by. I need someone to come help me load an engine into the truck sometime between now and the weekend. Anybody wanna help?
Aaron Cox
i have a m-th,sat,sun job no fridays... 40+ a week at 9 bucks/hr...

im sooo sunburned....

anyway. that motor has my name on it (lifting it into the truck that is)
ill most likely shoot the shit on friday with yallz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.