Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice article on Brutus in Panorama
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Got the latest Panorama...nice article on Brutus.

Is the Brutus badge really made from nickle?

SirAndy
QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 19 2018, 11:53 AM) *

agree.gif
Larmo63
I just read it.
Rob-O
345 horsepower in a 2.9L. That had to be so much fun (and a handful as well). The restoration looks great. Not sure I would've painted the rims green, but if that's what the owners wanted good for them.

From the pictures it looks like George's team did a great (and thorough) job on the restoration. Kudos to your team, George.
SKL1
Great article, and it sure sounds like the daughter inherited a lot from her father!!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
the editor did not let anyone in the know proof read the article before publication! Notice he said that it had fiberglass bumpers with girders and bumper shocks!

QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 19 2018, 11:53 AM) *

Is the Brutus badge really made from nickle?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Thank you and a special thank you to
Steve Gaglione
William Grier

QUOTE(Rob-O @ Aug 19 2018, 04:09 PM) *

345 horsepower in a 2.9L. That had to be so much fun (and a handful as well). The restoration looks great. Not sure I would've painted the rims green, but if that's what the owners wanted good for them.

From the pictures it looks like George's team did a great (and thorough) job on the restoration. Kudos to your team, George.

SirAndy
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 20 2018, 12:35 PM) *
the editor did not let anyone in the know proof read the article before publication! Notice he said that it had fiberglass bumpers with girders and bumper shocks!

I was wondering about that part ...
idea.gif
jim_hoyland
Great read; what a fine example of the 916.
jim_hoyland
Read the article again last night: Since the owner was well known and the car was such a standout for the day, are there pictures of Corina and Brutus. And the Elepant hide upholstery - gotta see this I would like to see more about the cars early history in Germany
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.