Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OKTEENERFEST SWAP MEET
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
Since the venue at Helen doesn't offer a good place to set up a swap meet area, the idea to have attendees post their WTB and FS items here came up.

So... let's give this a try rolleyes.gif

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Aug 20 2018, 06:22 AM) *

Since the venue at Helen doesn't offer a good place to set up a swap meet area, the idea to have attendees post their WTB and FS items here came up.

So... let's give this a try rolleyes.gif

Click to view attachment

driving.gif

If my new driver seat arrives in time to install, I will bring the original seat to "donate" to anyone who will take it home. It's had new foam installed in the seat bottom, but has a small tear about 1" in the seat area, otherwise in great condition for an original, with pre-installed patina! laugh.gif
jdamiano
I have a tan/brown center console with hinged cushion I have no use for I plan to bring. 25.00 obo. I will post or send pictures if someone is interested.
vw_porsche
I am looking for a speedometer angle drive.
Thanks.

See ya there! biggrin.gif
mepstein
driving.gif
DRPHIL914
F/S: see my f/s adds in classifieds, most stuff can be brought with
1. 2 sets of outer door handles with good tabs, new seals
2. distributor
3. inner door panels, RS style with fiberglass core not fiber board.

I will add to this list as I put stuff together
IronHillRestorations
WTB: excellent, early, driver's door. I just need the bare door, no hardware or glass
Rusty
QUOTE(vw_porsche @ Aug 20 2018, 12:57 PM) *

Thanks.

There is one in my garage you can have. But you have to remind me a couple of days before the event so I don't forget.

Anyone have a set of clean taillight housings? My lenses are good enough for now, but some DAPO sprayed the housings when they painted the trunk. I can offer cash, silver bullion, female college Bama fans, or Crown Royal in trade. piratenanner.gif
jdamiano
WTB 1973 black seat bottom.
Rusty
Looking for a relay board cover.

I have a 1974 chrome rear bumper. It was straightened and rechromed by Richard Fishers shop in Texas. Beautiful condition. No bumperettes. Anyone need one for their car?

If someone is serious about it, I'll dig it out of storage and take pics.
bandjoey
FI computer and FI harness and rails from a 1.8 74. as much of the FI as I can dig up. I think it's all there except for the injectors. Price subject to demand. I don't want to haul it home but want a fair price. Non Tested.

Weld on Seat pivots New. The part that welds to the floor and the rear of the seat rails bolt onto. The pivot part is on top of the welded part. Best description I can think of.

And a new set of trunk clips for the targa lid. White front clips and Rubber rear clips.

and a few misc. other things.

============================
Someone asked about the seat pivots but somehow I lost the email. PM me for that.
poorsche914
QUOTE(vw_porsche @ Aug 20 2018, 02:57 PM) *
Thanks.

I'll bring one.

driving.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Aug 30 2018, 08:31 PM) *

FI computer and FI harness and rails from a 1.8 74. as much of the FI as I can dig up. I think it's all there except for the injectors. Price subject to demand. I don't want to haul it home but want a fair price. Non Tested.

Weld on Seat pivots New. The part that welds to the floor and the rear of the seat rails bolt onto. The pivot part is on top of the welded part. Best description I can think of.

And a new set of trunk clips for the targa lid. White front clips and Rubber rear clips.

You don't have to haul the FI stuff to Okteenerfest. I will take it.
vw_porsche
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Aug 30 2018, 08:56 PM) *

QUOTE(vw_porsche @ Aug 20 2018, 02:57 PM) *
Thanks.

I'll bring one.

driving.gif

@poorsche914
Awesome, thanks!
bandjoey
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Aug 31 2018, 06:46 AM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Aug 30 2018, 08:31 PM) *

You don't have to haul the FI stuff to Okteenerfest. I will take it.

========================
Saved for you Clay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.