Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
74Bumblebee
I stopped by 914Rubber since I was in the area today to pick up parts I needed.
What a treat! Mark gave me the full grand tour of their shop. Very impressive selection of parts from the smallest screw or washer to door panels, rear windows, carpet, dash material, LE front air damn, lenses, plaid seat material kit, you get my drift. Parts I thought were no longer available they had, and they continue to make their own parts for ones not readily available and make improvements to those parts. They know what they are doing and do it right.
Thank again Mark,
Bill
ConeDodger
Did you meet my son Nicho? He has been working there this summer a couple days a week. He stopped by today to pick up his final paycheck and say goodbye. He will be home tomorrow evening.

I’ve taken that tour myself. I know why you’re amazed. They’re blowing up!
Mikey914
Thanks guys,
While we don't have a real store front we have had a few stop in for the tour and even though we are a small company we do have lots of "candy", and yes items we haven't even listed up yet.
DRPHIL914
LOL! IF 914rubber.com were a candy store , then I would be the dentists best friend, because I have been shopping buying and eating that product way too much lately! I might have set the record in the past 2 months for the number of orders made by one person in a 60 day period!. and I am not done!

blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.