914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
Seems to work.
bdstone914
Now for drinking the beer.
SteveL
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 22 2018, 05:42 PM) *

Seems to work.

Umm, you know that is a twist-off cap, right???
poke.gif poke.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(SteveL @ Aug 22 2018, 07:02 PM) *

Seems to work.

poke.gif poke.gif

You dont understand how research and development works.
Yes it is a twist off cap.
aktion035.gif
Unobtanium-inc
A bottle opener is only truly effective when you see two bottles and it still works.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Aug 22 2018, 07:24 PM) *

A bottle opener is only truly effective when you see two bottles and it still works.

Are you suggesting an endurance and durability test? I think I am up for that.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 22 2018, 07:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Aug 22 2018, 07:24 PM) *

Are you suggesting an endurance and durability test? I think I am up for that.

I think it's the only way to throughly test your product. Follow the words of a wise man

"Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough."
Mark Twain
SirAndy

Twist-Off? TWIST-OFF?

Everything that is wrong with America in one and a half words ...
headbang.gif
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 22 2018, 09:18 PM) *

Twist-Off? TWIST-OFF?

Everything that is wrong with America in one and a half words ...
headbang.gif

I once went to a girl's house, we were pretty drunk, she went to the kitchen for more wine. It was taking awhile. I went to investigate. She was very frustrated and couldn't get the wine to work. She was twisting with the corkscrew, around and around. It was a screw off cap, that now had a nice hole in the top. We got to the bottom of the problem and promptly finished that bottle too.
markhoward
happy to do some field testing if needed beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
Robnxious
QUOTE(markhoward @ Aug 23 2018, 08:01 AM) *

happy to do some field testing if needed beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif

I agree, field testing is in order! And just so you can properly control the parameters of the field test, you should send out both the opener AND bottles to try them on.
milwlandrover
if you need a test at a different elevation, I can help here in Wisconsin. UPS to Greendale WI.
worn
QUOTE(milwlandrover @ Aug 23 2018, 10:14 AM) *

if you need a test at a different elevation, I can help here in Wisconsin. UPS to Greendale WI.

We can test it together where beer is king
dr914@autoatlanta.com
can you do a bunch with our logo on them so we can give them away with orders?
76-914
That looks like one of Pete's key fob's, slightly modified, from Restoration Design.
bdstone914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 23 2018, 11:45 AM) *

That looks like one of Pete's key fob's, slightly modified, from Restoration Design.

Sort of. I had his copied and used 11 gauge steel for more strength.

Thanks for all the filed test engineers who stepped up to offer free testing.

I think my testing is conclusive. Problem with the test is the test operater becomes less capable as the product is repeated used.

Ron (Slits Meier), once remarked that he noticed a distinctly lower amount of work that got done and lower quality work done when we got together and greater amounts of alcohol was consumed.
Who'd a thunk ?

I now have the can opener cut out in the laser curt out design. Planning on running a batch for the swap meet.

Need a vote as to plain key fob or with bottle opener ?
76-914
Bottle opener. Oscar is coming out with the leather fob's in a few weeks. shades.gif
worn
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 30 2018, 07:15 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 23 2018, 11:45 AM) *

Sort of. I had his copied and used 11 gauge steel for more strength.

Thanks for all the filed test engineers who stepped up to offer free testing.

I think my testing is conclusive. Problem with the test is the test operater becomes less capable as the product is repeated used.

Ron (Slits Meier), once remarked that he noticed a distinctly lower amount of work that got done and lower quality work done when we got together and greater amounts of alcohol was consumed.
Who'd a thunk ?

I now have the can opener cut out in the laser curt out design. Planning on running a batch for the swap meet.

Need a vote as to plain key fob or with bottle opener ?

You need to get an award for selfless dedication and bravery. Perhaps a medal that will open beer bottles. It is a proud moment for us all.
914_7T3

Seems to work.

poke.gif poke.gif

lol-2.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.