Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Letting go of a good friend and making a new one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nditiz1
As some of you know I was selling my 73 2.0 red 914. I had it listed here, craigs, samba, and ebay. I was about to list it on BAT. The hammer dropped today at $14,250.
This is not goodbye for me though as I have a rust bucket parts car 75 - no I will never restore, rust is too much. BUT if I find a good shell I may move everything over from the parts car to it and be driving a 914 again.

I ended up buying Brad Mayeur's 77' 911/912E. I had always loved the sexy body of the 911 more so than the sleek 914. You may have seen my post about switching a few weeks back. It doesn't have the flat 6 in it. It is running a rebuilt GC 2.0 motor with FI. I flew out Wednesday from Maryland and drove the 12 hours from 914 Limited back home. I will continue to support 914s and this website though because the other websites aren't as cool bootyshake.gif
Tom_T
Congratz on the sale.

Okay, so still bring your 911/912E mongrel out to the PCA events to display 7 visit with everybody!

San Diego is 9/8 & LA is at the Peterson 9/22 or 23 (I'm away for the latter).

Keep hunting for another 914 shell!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ValcoOscar
Yes, congrats.

Remember, even with your new 911 you're still a teener at heart (2.0L) av-943.gif lol-2.gif
Don't stray too far from us.

Oscar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.