Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any one in the "east bay" area of California that can grab some wheels for me?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
I have a deal on a set of wheels and the seller is reluctant to ship though I think we are past that and he is willing to box the wheels but I thought I would see if anyone here would be willing yo pick up the wheels from this gentleman to save him the hassle?
davesprinkle
QUOTE(mb911 @ Aug 25 2018, 07:08 AM) *

I have a deal on a set of wheels and the seller is reluctant to ship though I think we are past that and he is willing to box the wheels but I thought I would see if anyone here would be willing yo pick up the wheels from this gentleman to save him the hassle?

I can probably help out with that. Just sent you a PM.
markhoward
backup if needed..
mb911
Sounds great guys. Waiting to hear back from the seller. He is on vacation right now.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(mb911 @ Aug 25 2018, 02:11 PM) *

Sounds great guys. Waiting to hear back from the seller. He is on vacation right now.

I'm in Pleasanton if that helps.
Cairo94507
Late to the party, but I am in Alamo and can help too Ben.
mb911
I have a little info. He is in pleasant hills CA.. Does that work for anyone ?
Cairo94507
Sure- about 20 minutes from me. Let me know.
mb911
Ok great he is on vaction. He said the week or weekend of the 8th works best for him
mb911
Thanks Michael for picking these up for me.. Now to figure out shipping. My son will be excited.Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
Nice wheels! You got the right guy too. Michael knows how to ship all kinds of things across the country.
mb911
Thanks.. The best part is they were free and then michael donated his time..

The gentleman on the bird board was offering them free and everyone gave him a hard time and I was lucky enough to get them.

Thanks everyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.