Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - MPS for '74 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ctc911ctc
Seems mine is shot - will buy a new diaphragm from Tangerine, however, would also like to buy one if there is one out there in 914 land

Thank you in advance
CTC
bdstone914
QUOTE(ctc911ctc @ Aug 26 2018, 06:23 PM) *

Seems mine is shot - will buy a new diaphragm from Tangerine, however, would also like to buy one if there is one out there in 914 land

Thank you in advance
CTC

Is the electrical side shot on yours ? Did you run both the vacuum and electrical checks?
Do you know the correct PN for a 74 ? I have a milk crate full of MPS's. Since you are rebuild it the vacuum should not matter. Most leak.
ctc911ctc
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 27 2018, 07:14 AM) *

QUOTE(ctc911ctc @ Aug 26 2018, 06:23 PM) *

Thank you in advance
CTC

Is the electrical side shot on yours ? Did you run both the vacuum and electrical checks?
Do you know the correct PN for a 74 ? I have a milk crate full of MPS's. Since you are rebuild it the vacuum should not matter. Most leak.

The electric side is good, the diaphragm is broke from putting pressure rather than vacuum on the pipe.........my vacuum gun has a dual valve which was in the wrong position when I was testing the device.......sigh.....

Would be interested in another one if you have one for the 2.0 ('74) that does not leak too much.

Thank you, BD,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.