Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1974 914 Roller $1500 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
shelby/914
Excelent track car, Subaru conversion or restoration candidate. Before reading any farther, yes there is rust in the jack points, otherwise straight and solid. Good floors and trunks. doors open and close fine. All glass is very good. Very nice chrome bumpers with factory fog lights. Tops are driver quality. Factory console with all three gages, dpd under dash A/C unit, Single cd radio. Good transmission but NO motor. Four new never mounted tires, ( past their DOT life) and a set of Rivieras. Origional black iterior is shot so I'll include a very usable tan one. Seats show wear but door panels and back pad are very nice. I have about 100 pix so can email whatever you want. Could only post one as they were taken at too high quality. Really too nice to part out, was just offered $400 for the front bumper. Free local delivery in Denver Metro area. Click to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
Msg sent for pics
mepstein
That would be a gem on the east coast.
billh1963
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 27 2018, 05:33 PM) *

That would be a gem on the east coast.

I agree!
914runnow
He spent hours going thru the car,wait till you see the rest of the pics..
owner is trying to shrink them down...
I have bought boodles of 914's from 500 to 3500....
never found one this nice with all the parts at this price point
If I was not moving to Cali next March would scoop it up...
interested buyers but no one yet to pull the trigger..
shelby/914
The car was sold as soon as it was posted, unfortunately the buyer was on his way to pick it up when the transmission died in his truck, which is now being towed in the opposite direction from Denver. So that means it is available. Haven't figured out how to downside the already taken photos but will take some more at a lower res and post then. Car is listed on Denver Craigslist with more photos. Can Email as many as you want.

DanClick to view attachment
914forme
I would purchase this one, but to many 914 projects all ready.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.