Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My favorite swap meet Sat Sept. 15th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
My favorite swap meet is coming up in a couple of weeks (Saturday Sept 15th). Ski Roundtop is like the swap meets of old. The parts are all air-cooled and buyers and sellers who come are serious Porsche folks, ready to deal. So if you are on the hunt for stuff or want to unload some stuff, Roundtop is not to be missed. The Swap is in Lewisberry, PA near Hershey. For more info go to:

www.vintagegermanswapmeet.com

worn
Sounds pretty cool. Wish I was a bit closer.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(worn @ Aug 27 2018, 04:34 PM) *

Man, there are dudes flying in from Europe for this swap, you never know what's going to show up at Roundtop, like the NOS 4-cam that popped up a few years ago. Or a friend of mine who got a set of GT 914 flares last year for $100.
mb911

I just wish we had swap meets around us..
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(mb911 @ Aug 27 2018, 04:38 PM) *

I just wish we had swap meets around us..

I see a road trip for you guys, I know there is a caravan coming from Chicago, hope to see you there!
Dion
I started going to this event early 90’s. This became so big it was moved to
Hershey. The Hershey Swap. Now back to its original spot as “air cooled “ only. Ahhh the good ol days :-). I’ll be there.
Unobtanium-inc
The weather is looking like it will hold for the swap, hope to see everyone come out!

TonyA
QUOTE(Dion @ Aug 27 2018, 08:57 PM) *

I started going to this event early 90’s. This became so big it was moved to
Hershey. The Hershey Swap. Now back to its original spot as “air cooled “ only. Ahhh the good ol days :-). I’ll be there.

I am going also Dion The Flanders NJ Air Cooled meet is the next day I think 9/16
I just sent you a PM
Dion
Got the pm. See ya there Tony.
VaccaRabite
If the weather holds I may try and go to this as well. Its been a while since I was there, and it is a nice little meet.

Zach
VaccaRabite
BTW, if anyone has one there to sell, I'm looking for a beat up 914 steering wheel to restore. I want to go back to an OEM size wheel on my car from the small Dino wheel.

Zach
VaccaRabite
A few pics from today.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And then I went and got ice cream :-)
IPB Image

Zach
Dion
Howard on left, Tony A on right. Nice day. Not as big a turnout as expected.
Some good finds. Caught up with Zach.
Glad to see his car back on the road.
Dion
Adam @ Unobtanium.
Dion
Jeremy’s very cool color 914. Love these kind of interiors!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.