Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's 914 is this ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
***Excuse my double positing....
I received this pic and thought I had seen or met the owner of this flared copper 914; anyone recall who it might be ?

Seems like he and Mike Z were friends ?
jim_hoyland
I received this pic and thought I had seen or met the owner of this flared copper 914; anyone recall who it might be ?

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 28 2018, 07:34 AM) *

I don't remember whos it is but pretty sure it is a wrap not paint . I came across that last year when I was considering the wrap on my car before getting the paint and body work done.
sithot
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 28 2018, 07:34 AM) *

Claude Rains car?
Rusty
hey Jim, I merged your posts. smile.gif
sb914
You getting flares installed?
milwlandrover
My bad. I just noticed the car in the picture....
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Rusty @ Aug 28 2018, 05:53 AM) *

hey Jim, I merged your posts. smile.gif

Thanks
No flares for me; I thought the owner might be from LA; car has some distinctive diamond plating on the inside
Maybe the background helps fix a location
sb914
It's tronsporsche. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
Good find ! smile.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I honestly have to say that this 914 really looks good as presented, combination of the 916 bumpers wheels flares and the color!

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 28 2018, 04:34 AM) *

***Excuse my double positing....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.