Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 4x130, 5 1/2, wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Abmxer
Looking for a set of 5 1/2” wheels with proper 914 offset. I’d be fine with a set of steelies that need refurbished, so long as they’re straight. Anything remotely close so SE PA since shipping heavy wheels can cost as much as the wheel is worth. I have 4.5s and Rivera’s I could trade if it’s something to consider. Both could use refinishing though. Thanks!
mepstein
Sent you a pm.
jrblackbox
QUOTE(Abmxer @ Aug 29 2018, 04:18 PM) *

Looking for a set of 5 1/2” wheels with proper 914 offset. I’d be fine with a set of steelies that need refurbished, so long as they’re straight. Anything remotely close so SE PA since shipping heavy wheels can cost as much as the wheel is worth. I have 4.5s and Rivera’s I could trade if it’s something to consider. Both could use refinishing though. Thanks!

I have a set of 5 steelies with tires, tires are only good for rolling around the yard. The rims will need some sanding and paint. You can have them for free, just have to pickem up in CT.
rhodyguy
I have a SET of 5 of the 'styled' steel wheels. EXCELLENT condition. NOT roller wheels. Proper width and ET. PM me if interested.
TonyA
Sent you a pm I am just north west 1hour from Philadelphia with some wheels
Abmxer
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 30 2018, 10:28 AM) *

I have a SET of 5 of the 'styled' steel wheels. EXCELLENT condition. NOT roller wheels. Proper width and ET. PM me if interested.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply! The “styled” wheels... are they the ones with the 4 raised spokes like the beetle sport wheel? Next, the big questions. Lol, how much and where?
Thanks again!
Abmxer
QUOTE(jrblackbox @ Aug 29 2018, 06:25 PM) *

QUOTE(Abmxer @ Aug 29 2018, 04:18 PM) *

I have a set of 5 steelies with tires, tires are only good for rolling around the yard. The rims will need some sanding and paint. You can have them for free, just have to pickem up in CT.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply! CT is a little far, I’m checking out a couple local options, but I’ll def let ya know if I feel like a trip!
Thanks again!
rhodyguy
Yes. With the 4 raised spokes. Shipped from Tacoma WA. Pm sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.