Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Used GTS seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Craigers17
I've got a used GTS seat for sale. I THINK it is the Sebring model, and I can't verify that the inflatable back pad works, but it has plenty of support. It has very slight wear where the seatbelt comes over the shoulder. It also has a crack on the plastic grommet where the headrest meets the seat.

Finally, it has two dimples on the bottom cushion where it looks like someone set a box on it for about a month. All of these imperfections are very slight. Price is $700. I'd prefer not to ship it, but would be willing to meet someone at Octeenerfest to deliver.
Thanks,
CraigClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Craigers17
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Aug 31 2018, 09:52 AM) *

I've got a used GTS seat for sale. I THINK it is the Sebring model, and I can't verify that the inflatable back pad works, but it has plenty of support. It has very slight wear where the seatbelt comes over the shoulder. It also has a crack on the plastic grommet where the headrest meets the seat.

Finally, it has two dimples on the bottom cushion where it looks like someone set a box on it for about a month. All of these imperfections are very slight. Price is $700. I'd prefer not to ship it, but would be willing to meet someone at Octeenerfest to deliver.
Thanks,
CraigClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

One more...Click to view attachment
Craigers17
Two more...Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914forme
PM sent
Craigers17
So It's come to my attention that the angle of this seat may not be suited for a 914...full disclosure, I haven't attempted to install it. GTS Classics has the different dimensions of their seats on the site. I THINK the LeMans style is their direct 914 install style...Maybe others can chime in with actual experience.

I have included a couple pics of the Sebring seat for sale next to a stock 914 seat to attempt to show the differences. The seat also comes with brackets, mounting hardware, etc.
Thanks.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Craigers17
Two moreClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
914forme
"Yes that is more of a 911 rake. Would work if you happen to not need the leg room.

The LeMans is the seat made for the 914, but can be used in other cars that require a more upright position.

GLWTS!
johnhora
Craig...be sure to post your seats over on the 911S Registry and Pelican 911 site.
They are perfect for early 911s
Nice seats...good luck on you sale...
jim_hoyland
IIRC,they fit the 914 if the backpad is removed
Craigers17
Fellas,

I appreciate all the feedback. To Jim's point, I think someone from GTS actually chimed in on another seat post here, and stated that some people do go with the Sebring, Watkins Glen, and Nuremburg(sp?) models, and they will fit. My guess is that the backpad would have to go like Jim is saying....and you couldn't be over 6' or so....speculation on my part. The Sebring definitely has the widest measurement from front to back as far as I can tell, so leg room would definitely be an issue.

At any rate, I might just hang on to it and try to make it work. I'd rather try to do that than sell it to someone else who may or not be able to use it. I have another set of stock seats that I can sell if I keep this one.

All that being said, it's still for sale if anyone has interest.
Thanks. .....maybe I should have just said.....

icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.