Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Front Air Dam / Flex Dam Rubber Only
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carl k
Here's a good used flex dam rubber. This attaches the same way as the 914Rubber air dam, but has the horizontal rib pattern.

SOLD! $50 plus actual shipping (can fit in a Priority Mail medium flat rate box).

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

thanks!
Carl
carl k
back to the top again.

carl k
icon_bump.gif
jim_hoyland
How dow the rubber attaches to the fiberglass ? I've see the lip on the bottom of the air dam, but not clear how it holds the rubber..... smile.gif
carl k
Click to view attachment

If you pull back the lip on upper edge of the rubber, it covers some fastener holes where the rubber is attached to the fiberglass air dam with screws or rivets.

-Carl
carl k
This style is now SOLD. This is the other style I have. It has a few scratches as pictured. The rubber is 73.5" long. It comes with the mounting bolts and plates.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

-Carl
Mikey914
The 1st one is the easy style to mount.
I know a few guys were looking for these, but we have no plans to make these as there wasn’t enough demand to justify sitting on 100 pcs.

I’m sure you’ll find a buyer.
biggrin.gif
carl k
Both now sold, thanks! The rubber shown from Post #6 is sold. The rubber from Post #1 is still available.

thanks!
Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.