pic...

boxstr
What are the sizes and prices?
CCLINGASFORASS
Joe Bob
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jun 15 2005, 07:50 PM)
What are the sizes and prices?
CCLINGASFORASS

Sizes are whatever ya want.....I have MADE and READY to ship, 4 and 6 inch tall.....they can be single color RED knockouts with the color of the car showing thru or as pictured with yellow backgrounds.

$8.00 a pair for the 4 inch
$10.00 a pair for the 6 inch....

Volume discount considered, will combine with the Mobil Flying horse and side scripts....I pay shipping in the US....
Elliot_Cannon
I'll take two of the flying horse and two of the shell logos as pictured. I'll send the money tomorrow...honest. Both the 6 inch size. You know. Just a bit longer than your...hand.
Cheers, Elliot
Where the hell is my check book??
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jun 15 2005, 10:37 PM)
I'll take two of the flying horse and two of the shell logos as pictured. I'll send the money tomorrow...honest.
Cheers, Elliot

plan to have any room to see out of your rear window elliot?

just looking out for ya old man, they say your sight goes to shit when you get old....
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 15 2005, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jun 15 2005, 10:37 PM)
I'll take two of the flying horse and two of the shell logos as pictured.  I'll send the money tomorrow...honest.
          Cheers,   Elliot

plan to have any room to see out of your rear window elliot?

just looking out for ya old man, they say your sight goes to shit when you get old....

Nah! My sight's fine. It's that other thing, you know?
Cheers, Elliot
Joe Bob
Send me a PM....what size horsey's and shells and what color horsey....?
ejm
icon_bump.gif hijacked.gif

idea.gif anyone here interested in these before they hit evilbay?
VegasRacer
Are they plastic?
How much for the one in the middle?
Gint
agree.gif

Hey Ed, what's the one in the middle worth? How long are the end units? I wonder how you're gonna ship those long ones.
ejm
The Shell signs are plastic, the large one is in a metal box that's lighted. One just sold on ebay for $115. The smaller signs are in a plastic panel, I think they had backlighting too. The actual Shell sign can be removed from all of them, or the long panels could be cut down. Pretty sure they could all be shipped as they are though it may be a bit pricey.
Joe Bob
I just did the signs at a former shell station...I have some of those as well.

Eric_Shea
Sucks being so old huh... at leat I remember ordering them from you a couple months ago. biggrin.gif

Two 6" Shells please Bunnyboy.
Joe Bob
At least I still have my hair..... dry.gif

Send me an email with your address and stuff...
VegasRacer
QUOTE (ejm @ Jun 17 2005, 06:02 AM)
The Shell signs are plastic

No thanks, I only collect metal signs.

Ask Craig. CCLCOLLECTSTHISCRAP wink.gif
Joe Bob
In Lost Wages...they would prolly melt.... wink.gif
MarkG
hijacked.gif
At car show in Denver a few weeks ago swa a old Porsche with yellow fender decal shields w/black horse and 'Stuttgart' across the top....very similar to the Ferrari fender shields....

Anyone know where to get those....?
Joe Bob
Got a pic?
MarkG
Wish I did....didn't take camera with me.....but they were a shield, a bit larger than the ones on Ferraris, yellow with the Stuttgart horse in black and the word Stuttgart across the top.....similar too:

Joe Bob
I'll try a net search and see what I can find. I can prolly make them up if you want.
Joe Bob
How's this?
Joe Bob
Somemore....
MarkG
that's it! Any sources or would you have to make them?
Jacco
Hey guys,

looking for brands and logo's?

check these two sites

first has eps files of lots of logo's and brands
second haven't used this one yet but has lots too

have fun!

greets
Jacco
Delft, the Netherlands
Joe Bob
The first one? Easy, how do ya want it? Yellow shield with black trim only or with the white square background? I can even do it with the color of the car showing thru with just a balck outline and the black horse....

I can even customize it with a 914 on the bottom in the correct font....

PM me with details...
Joe Bob
Making them up now....good thing to have in stock......
Flat VW
To Hell with Shell barf.gif

Non-"collective bargining" SOBs

My father never had a bumper sticker on a car EVER, except for a "To Hell with Shell" bumper sticker on his 72' Caddy.

I grew up in Detroit, non-union "forces" we not tolerated too well... ar15.gif

John

If it was, only buy Shell gas or walk, the old man would've walked......

Joe Bob
Yeah, yeah, yeah....I hate corporate America as well.....just doing knock off vintage race logos. Like I'm gonna send them a trade mark lease payment..... flipa.gif
redshift
Hey Mikee... could you make me a shirt that says 'TRUCKIN'?

smile.gif

M
VegasRacer
smoke.gif
Aaron Cox
lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.