Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Relay board cover and retention screw
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
echocanyons
I am looking for a good to excellent condition relay board cover and retaining screw.

Thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Sep 1 2018, 08:00 PM) *

I am looking for a good to excellent condition relay board cover and retaining screw.

Thanks

I have the post and knob. Do you need an early ( non retractable seat belt ) ot late cover ?
@echocanyons
echocanyons
Hi Bruce, I need a late cover for a 75.

raynekat
Got a couple of late covers. One with a hole for the post and knob (which I also have if you don't buy from Bruce 1st...his are very nice).
bdstone914
QUOTE(raynekat @ Sep 2 2018, 09:03 AM) *

Got a couple of late covers. One with a hole for the post and knob (which I also have if you don't buy from Bruce 1st...his are very nice).

I only have early covers. Most used covers are cracked. Not sure if Mark is making the late covers. I know he has the early ones.

@mickey914
914werke
I have what your after. smile.gif Excellent condition, no cracks
Click to view attachment

If it wasn't mentioned, only early covers (& associated relay board) use the cover with hole atop, post & knurled knob.
The late covers omitted those, didn't have a hole & used a simple rubber band to secure to the relay board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.