Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Buzzer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SierraNevada
Does anyone know where the buzzer that actually makes the noise is? Is it on the relay board? My car is a 1970. Cheers and happy labor day drunk.gif
JeffBowlsby
Silver round relay looking thing near the fuse panel under the dash. Orange pins.
SierraNevada
Do you have any that work Jeff or do you know where I can get a new one?
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(SierraNevada @ Sep 2 2018, 07:34 PM) *

Do you have any that work Jeff or do you know where I can get a new one?

Not me.
rgalla9146
It's the only relay with just two metal pins.
I don't have a new one but can probably find a working used one.
mgphoto
I pulled that annoying buzzer 30 years ago, my dog chewed it up! Good boy!!!
Dave_Darling
The buzzer on mine was under the passenger's seat, next to the Dreaded Seatbelt Interlock Relay. It sounded really pathetic; I think it was dying before I unplugged it. No idea what I did with it after that, though...

--DD
Coondog
Mine still works, only reason I haven’t unplugged is I don’t want mess with something that still works... blink.gif blink.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Sep 4 2018, 01:52 AM) *

I pulled that annoying buzzer 30 years ago, my dog chewed it up! Good boy!!!

agree.gif my dog didn't do that but sounds like you had a great result,I see there is no reason to keep this system ,if you can't remember the last time you put a seatbelt on you shouldn't be behind the wheel av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif .
mgphoto
Good boy Max!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
pete000
My 70 has it, but it lives in the glove box disconnected for ever...Always available if originality is a must...I tested it and it still works.

I bet Bruce Stone has a box full of them...
scallyk9
A seat belt fastened buzzer that still works should be worth Bonus Points at a conours event. My only vehicle that still has it operable is the Cayenne because I would probably need to have Porsche dealer reset everything else if I tampered with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.