So I got my injectors back from Mr. Injector. Installed the fresh injectors and started working with these mysterious air/mix ECU knob and the Throttle Bypass knob. Last night while fixing a lean condition I noticed one of my injectors was failing to fire - found by pulling the plug wire from the cap, no change in idle. I pulled the injector wire and the same.

I limped it home and started messing around on that side and seemed like I started to lose the other injector on that side and finally killed the motor. I gave up and went to bed.

This morning I tried to get ohm readings on the injector plugs, but could not produce the correct results on any of the plugs. Maybe I need the car on to get the 2.4 ohms stated by b.anders. Anyway I started to remove the ECU from its bracket and test the voltage to the injectors. I was able to get 12.1V on all 4. I hooked the ECU back into place (after setting the ECU knob to factory indent) and tested the plugs once again. 1,2 12.1v, #3 which was the initial miss last night 12.1, but 0 on #4 plug. What am I missing here? With the car on should I be getting any voltage to the plugs? I thought I read it was a 5v pulse to tell the injector to fire. Help!

Ok I got everyhting to finally startup. Now I have a hard start issue and dies when warm issue.