Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which door panel should i use?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
ive had these RS ones in the car but pickec up these mint original door cards. Cant decide which to put in-
jim_hoyland
Really like those RS panels !
914Sixer
Leaning toward RS.
dakotaewing
Use the regular panels and sell the RS panels to me -
shades.gif
VegasRacer
We need more information. confused24.gif What car are they going in?
Costa05
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Sep 4 2018, 11:02 PM) *

We need more information. confused24.gif What car are they going in?

agree.gif To me it depends on the car they are going in. I am doing a modified interior so for me its the RS panels for sure. With the RS door pulls to boot.
My 914
Those RS panels are sharp and would be my choice.
DRPHIL914
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=318837

this car.....
75 Copper Metallic with now back dated bumpers, black/grey tartan seats inserts, but just returned to the stock color paint,

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Sep 5 2018, 12:00 AM) *

Use the regular panels and sell the RS panels to me -
shades.gif

one set will be for sale once I make my decision. I have liked the RS, which were in there the past few years, but these original panels with the brickweave are so nice its hard not to keep them - I just put one of each on loose just to see them on the door, both are sharp. - if I keep the RS the others would be perfect for someone doing a concourse restoration, they are that clean.
rhodyguy
Stock with chrome winder bases and pull surrounds. A little bling.
JeffBowlsby
Use the RS panels and sell me the stock door panels. smile.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 5 2018, 10:21 AM) *

Stock with chrome winder bases and pull surrounds. A little bling.

I need to find a set of those early chrome base winders.....
rhodyguy
I have a set of winders new in bags. I'll get the part # later. Had I known I would have put a set of the chrome surrounds in the box.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 5 2018, 10:48 AM) *

I have a set of winders new in bags. I'll get the part # later. Had I known I would have put a set of the chrome surrounds in the box.

headbang.gif I know, right??? so many things keep popping up! like the clips that old the lower skinny chrome trim that goes at the bottom of the sail panel! I am missing a couple of these - little things add up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.