nditiz1
Sold

Dino steering wheel - $155 + shipping

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
914bub
Please price shipping to 95354. Interested. Will this fit early or late cars? What year is it off of?
nditiz1
QUOTE(914bub @ Sep 4 2018, 08:13 PM) *

Please price shipping to 95354. Interested. Will this fit early or late cars? What year is it off of?

Erik I'll get an accurate shipping cost. If it's more than $25 I'll cover the difference. You west coast guys always want our east coast parts. I was going to put it on my 73 before I sold it. Is there some measurements I can get you from the hub? The momo goes from 72 -76 so I think you're 72 will be ok. I know this is not a momo, but still made by the italians.
914bub
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Sep 4 2018, 09:27 PM) *

Erik I'll get an accurate shipping cost. If it's more than $25 I'll cover the difference. You west coast guys always want our east coast parts. I was going to put it on my 73 before I sold it. Is there some measurements I can get you from the hub? The momo goes from 72 -76 so I think you're 72 will be ok. I know this is not a momo, but still made by the italians.

Yea we want your parts. You want our west coast rollers!

Paypal address or?
nditiz1
QUOTE(914bub @ Sep 4 2018, 09:40 PM) *

QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Sep 4 2018, 09:27 PM) *

Yea we want your parts. You want our west coast rollers!

Paypal address or?

Paypal nditizio@hotmail.com, friends and family.
nditiz1
Seems like $20 from east coast to west coast. Depending on where you live it may be less, but not more excluding Alaska and Hawaii
914bub
Payment sent.
nditiz1
Sold thanks Erik
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.