Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this front spoiler still available?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
si2t3m
Well, made a little trip to the garage yesterday night to see the 914-6. I took the front bumper and spoiler off.

I'll probably end up getting the front bumper rechromed.

And for the spoiler... It's in pretty bad shape. The poor thing has seen better days...

It's craked in a couple of places, it's missing a chunk (not really visible when installed on the car).

Here is a picture of my spoiler. I think it's the same as the one that was on Julius at some time. Anybody know if they are still made/available somewhere?

First car to the right with Mahle gas burners
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

TIA

Marc-Andre
L8Apex
I think I have that one. But mine is kinda damaged, but fixable. Maybe i can sell it. hehe
si2t3m
Hi,

I went to your website and it seems to be the same...

i'll bite...

How much and just how bad is it damage???

TIA

Marc-André
Steve Thacker
Is this the same spoiler that came on a 74' Limited Edition? If it is, Then I have one, and the condition is very good. Still in the attic boxed up.

Steve
L8Apex
hmm, dunno how much i should sell it for. Let me take some pics when i get a chance and post them up here for ya.
si2t3m
L8Apex thanks!

Steve: I dont think that it's the LE spoiler. Mine looks more like a 'reversed ducktail'.
AZ914
I saw the 'Reverse Ducktail' when shopping for my new front spoiler.
Automobile Atlanta has them for $70. They call it a 'Snow Plow' spoiler.
beer.gif
Van914
wavey.gif
Marc-Andre,
I have a new version of that spoiler. Mine has the brake cooler cutouts. It is new in the box. Let me know if you are interested and I can get a picture to you this weekend.
Van
si2t3m
Okay then...

Let's call it the 'snow plow' version biggrin.gif

Errr... So AA has em... finger.gif

Any one else? hehehe

We got 6inches of fresh snow today... Guess who is keeping our street opened tonight???

Seriously, thanks for the offer Van. I picked up a spoiler last year at hersey with brake and oil cooler cutouts. Looks like the RS front spoiler on the 9elebens... Was planning on using it when i'd be ready for a front oil cooler for the 3.0L. So far, I've never seen over 210F and that includes one DE on a hot day (at least for around here)...
Brad Roberts
1-877-914-4YOU.

HPH stocks them. We use them alot.

B
si2t3m
Thanks for the info Brad beer.gif

I got the 'what's that smell' from my SO devil.gif earlier this evening... Didn't even have time to mix the resine...

I'll keep peace in the house and order a new one!

Marc-Andre
Brad Roberts
No problem. I'm pretty sure Rich owns the mould. Make damn sure you tell him I sent you when you chat with him on the phone (and use the words Snow Plow spoiler) this is exactly what he calls them. You should also mention that we spoke of this on the 914club site. All this will ad up to a small savings for you.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.