Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billet Type 4 Cylinder heads New
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drgouk
Hello,
I have a pair of billet type 4 heads forsale. They are bare, ready gor seats and guides. They are beautiful pieces of engineering. I brought them for a project that i will never get to complete, so i have decided to sell them. They come with billet manifolds for idf carbs or throttle bodies. $1350 USD
I will ship anywhere in the world at s very cheap rate.
Heads are located in New Zealand

I also have 1 set of genuine 2.0/ 912e heads new old stock forsale. These are $1300 USD
drgouk
QUOTE(drgouk @ Sep 6 2018, 04:34 AM) *

Hello,
I have a pair of billet type 4 heads forsale. They are bare, ready gor seats and guides. They are beautiful pieces of engineering. I brought them for a project that i will never get to complete, so i have decided to sell them. They come with billet manifolds for idf carbs or throttle bodies. $1350 USD
I will ship anywhere in the world at s very cheap rate.
Heads are located in New Zealand

I also have 1 set of genuine 2.0/ 912e heads new old stock forsale. These are $1300 USD

Click to view attachment
Dominic
FYI, Those are Type 1 heads, Not Type 4. Type 4 heads have the exhaust ports out the bottom of the heads.
drgouk
No, they are type 4 heads with type 4 bore spacing and type 4 rocker shaft mounts, type 4 valve covers.

They DO HOWEVER HAVE: TYPE 1 EXHAUST PORTS. This is quite an advantage as you get a good flowing exhaust port with a short turn, something that a type 4 exhaust port doesn't have.

Thanks David Gouk

poke.gif
Dominic
QUOTE(drgouk @ Sep 6 2018, 06:54 AM) *

No, they are type 4 heads with type 4 bore spacing and type 4 rocker shaft mounts, type 4 valve covers.

They DO HOWEVER HAVE: TYPE 1 EXHAUST PORTS. This is quite an advantage as you get a good flowing exhaust port with a short turn, something that a type 4 exhaust port doesn't have.

Thanks David Gouk

poke.gif

I stand corrected. Those would work great on my 550 Spyder, but not so much for a 914 (unless someone does an upright shroud conversion like a DTM).
Do you have these listed on the Samba?
DRPHIL914
man those are nice!!1 why cant we get some of these as stock 914 2.0 spec heads??
Al Meredith
Try contacting len Hoffman at HAM HEADS . He may be willing to complete there heads.
drgouk
Thanks for the interest, You would use a fan shroud from FAT, CSP, Bergman with these heads. These are a good price, Paid 2500Euro
drgouk
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Sep 6 2018, 02:57 PM) *

Try contacting len Hoffman at HAM HEADS . He may be willing to complete there heads.

Hi Al, Not sure what you mean, Does Len do Billet heads or are you suggesting he could finish?
Mikey914
Moving the exhaust ports
These will not work on a stock 914 due to exhaust port placement.
Bills914-4
message sent , Bill D.
drgouk
SOLD, THANKS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.