Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who sells new 914 windshields?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SierraNevada
Looking for a new windshield in California. Does anyone know a company or individual who has a window for sale.
TheCabinetmaker
Pro source glass. Member here.
mepstein
Also your local Porsche dealer
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 7 2018, 01:03 PM) *

Also your local Porsche dealer

I got mine in July from local Porsche dealer, no shipping or delivery charges, $525 with tax and with PCA discount. Local guy that does all of their installations for them did mine for $100. Ask the parts department who they use. Some have their own person, most contract it out. the guy that did mine has been doing it for 20 years, and had done 5 classic cars that week alone, 3 were Porsche.

Socalandy
Porsche Classic
aharder
I bought mine from a Porsche Dealer and paid less then it would have cost me from Pro Source with crating and shipping fee's. And I got OEM biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(aharder @ Sep 7 2018, 03:46 PM) *

I bought mine from a Porsche Dealer and paid less then it would have cost me from Pro Source with crating and shipping fee's. And I got OEM biggrin.gif

agree.gif ^^^

And I got a PCA discount and no shipping charges from Niello Porsche in Sacramento...
bandjoey
Classifieds. New ones posted there a couple days ago. Pro source
larryM
QUOTE(SierraNevada @ Sep 7 2018, 08:58 AM) *

Looking for a new windshield in California. Does anyone know a company or individual who has a window for sale.

see my post here -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=333242

Mammoth is kinda out of the mainstream - ya gonna have to drive

lowpriceautoglass is all over the norcal valley, and similar stores are in Carson City Reno

just google "lowpriceautioglass" for numerous sources

dr914@autoatlanta.com
It is best to purchase from your dealer. Better quality glass, only slightly more expensive, but NO EXPENSIVE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.