Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mom or "Mom's" service covers is 90 today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
While she is an unofficial member of 914wrold, "Mom" of Mom's service cover fame is 90 today. Sadly she can't sew covers anymore, but over the many years she did make and sell close to 300 of them.

Cairo94507
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Sep 7 2018, 02:00 PM) *

While she is an unofficial member of 914wrold, "Mom" of Mom's service cover fame is 90 today. Sadly she can't sew covers anymore, but over the many years she did make and sell close to 300 of them.

Happy birthday to mom. birthday3.gif

I am the proud owner of one of her service covers. beerchug.gif
Jaymann
birthday3.gif I have one of her fine service covers to.Very High Quality! Jaymann
mepstein
birthday3.gif service cover owner.
burton73
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 7 2018, 02:28 PM) *

birthday3.gif service cover owner.

birthday3.gif Happy Birthday to your sweet Mom.

I have two covers and love them

Bob B
db9146
Garald, tell her happy birthday from all of us....no telling how many 914 paint jobs she's saved with her covers!!
worn

Please sing to her. I miss my own Mom every single day.
wes
Wishing mom a very birthday3.gif and thanks for saving my paint due to your cover.
Mblizzard
I am so happy to be able to say Happy Birthday to your mom!

I have told you that every time I use my cover I say a thank you to her. To be clear this is real and honest. These cars are silly but having a cover that she made is meaningful to me and makes many people besides me happy. I will say that thank you to her until the last time I use the cover. She has touched many life’s with her work.
Dion
birthday3.gif Happy Birthday Mom.
From a very satisfied “mom” cover owner!
SO.O.C914er
birthday3.gif Happy Birthday to your mom on her 90th. My mother turned 90 a few months ago......Paul
Tom_T
birthday3.gif to your Mom!

& here's to 100! cheer.gif beerchug.gif

I love her cover too!

Tom
///////
jmalone
Love my cover! I love it that your Mom made it for me. I have only one car but i'd love another cover ! birthday3.gif
Steve
Happy Birthday!! Luv my cover.
Vapor_locked
Sorry I missed this yesterday, I too was celebrating another revolution around the sun! so Happy belated birthday to Mom!!! be talking to you soon Garold!
birthday3.gif
JRust

Happy Birthday Mama Shaffer! Your a saint for putting up with Gerald evilgrin.gif . I love my service cover. Been used many times in the 10 years I've had it. Still in great shape too
seanery
Woohoo!!! Happy Birthday to your mom, Garold!!
carr914
Happy Birthday Millie!

birthday3.gif
PanelBilly
Happy birthday Mom
snakemain
Happy birthday, Mom! Love my cover!
lonewolfe
Happy birthday Mom! My Mom turned 90 the end of June! I always wanted one or two of your covers! Everyone loves them!
914dave
Happy Birthday!!! Was using one of her fine covers yesterday!!
jfort
Love my cover. Use it all the time. Thanks, Mom, and happy birthday
campbellcj
Happy Birthday!
orthobiz
Same birthday as my mom, except mine would be 104 years old! Too bad she died at 59, you are lucky to have her, Garold.

Paul
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Sep 14 2018, 10:33 AM) *

Same birthday as my mom, except mine would be 104 years old! Too bad she died at 59, you are lucky to have her, Garold.

Paul

Hi Garold
Please check your PM smile.gif
MDG
Just saw this. Happy Birthday Millie!
theer
birthday3.gif

Thanks for the cover!

Click to view attachment

Dr Evil
Happy birthday, Mom! I still have my cover smile.gif
RickS
The cover is fantastic and will be with me for many years since it is so well sewn. Thank you for such great work and Happy Birthday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.