Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SWAG Aeromotive EFI conversion manual
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
One of the first EFI kits on the market for the VW engine. Book is good for the knowledge of what was done to convert a VW to a EFI car using parts from GM and Ford. Interesting read, the system requires the GM unit to be flashed. The originator of this intellectual property passed away in an experimental airplane crash.

It is your free if you pay the shipping. It can ship media mail in the US so it should be cheaper shipping.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Easy quick ready with a depth of knowledge deeper than the simple reading level would imply.

Passing it along as it has served its purpose in my life. If no one accepts it by the September 15th, 2018 it is going to be recycled.
bdstone914
I will take that. Looks like an interesting piece. Was the plane that crashed and killed him using the FI system ? Not saying the FI system caused his death, just curious.
Let me know what the shipping is. It should go by Book rate USPS. Not A big deal either way. Shipping to 92505.
914forme
Bruce it is yours, I'll let you know shipping cost.
914forme
And I don't know if the plane had his efi system of not. "experimental" can mean a lot of different things in the aviation industry.
bretth
Would be cool if someone would scan it and make available for all to see.
bdstone914
QUOTE(bretth @ Sep 9 2018, 08:04 PM) *

I can do that.
Bruce
Chris914n6
QUOTE(bretth @ Sep 9 2018, 08:04 PM) *

x2

I like to nerd out on this stuff.
KevinW
X3 please

JeffBowlsby
x4 please.
914forme
@bdstone914 @bretth @Chris914n6 @KevinW @JeffBowlsby You can follow this link to the shared file, I will turn the share off in 30 days from this posting.

Link is also valid for anyone else interested in the information over the time frame listed.

Enjoy
Mueller
thanks for the PDF
KevinW
Thank you
Beebo Kanelle
WOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
GeorgeRud
Thanks for sharing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.