Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. Dr, you're how old today???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
tunez.gif icon22_2.gif birthday.gif rock_band.gif birthday2.gif birthday3.gif
Doctor, Doctor....you have a great birthday now! (29)

You too Akellym (39)

Let's throw a huge Gemini party next year....
let's see A-aron just turned 19
Dr. Evil just turned 29
Akellym just turned 39
Mrs. K (me) just turned 49
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif Lots of decades to celebrate in 2006!!!!

Lisa jester.gif

Lyressa Roberts
Happy Birthday!!!

I'm for a Gemini party!! tongue.gif
Jeroen
Congrats man!
beer.gif beerchug.gif
neo914-6
birthday2.gif rock_band.gif happy11.gif
SpecialK
party.gif

HBD Guys!!

beerchug.gif
aircooledboy
Happy BD boys!!!!!!!!! beerchug.gif

Kelly, sorry man, but I've seen your car. you clearly already have EVERYTHING A 914 FREAK COULD EVER WANT!!!! So, no present for you. laugh.gif

Doc, I got you a special pair or rose colored glasses. They are just like the pair I had, and they are specially designed to help you not see the giant pile of debt you accumulate while getting a professional degree. w00t.gif

beerchug.gif monkeydance.gif drunk.gif
skline
Happy birthday guys, Mike, have a beer and get that car done. As a present to yourself.
Dr. Roger
Trivial Pursuit question:

How many Gemini's do you know turing an age ending in "9" this year? biggrin.gif

That's cool.

I'm easily amused. laugh.gif

Happy B day, all. beerchug.gif
redshift
Wow.... I feel arthritic..

haPpy BiRthday... YouNgsTers..

screwy.gif

smile.gif

M
Mrs. K
w00t.gif Ooooh! I almost forgot.....here's your bithday present "Dr." lol3.gif

Lisa wink.gif
Dr Evil
Ahem...Lisa, I have seen a quarter before, how about a shot of the other part of the inside joke wink.gif happy11.gif
Ensenyame las nalgas!

Thanks for the well wishes. This is the first time that I have gotten one of these messages smilie_pokal.gif I didn't have my BD on my info for a while.

As for my car, I will post pics on my original thread. I ust got back from Tj with my second to last run of orders...... dry.gif
MoveQik
Mike,

As life goes....I didn't get your metal door pieces out on Tuesday. Belive it or not, they are in a box with postage ready to go. Just want to make sure on the address. Same place I sent the dash?

Happy birthday by the way. beerchug.gif

Michael
Dr Evil
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Jun 16 2005, 03:02 PM)
Mike,

As life goes....I didn't get your metal door pieces out on Tuesday. Belive it or not, they are in a box with postage ready to go. Just want to make sure on the address. Same place I sent the dash?

Happy birthday by the way. beerchug.gif

Michael

Yup, same.
MoveQik
They are in the outgoing mail as we speak. I swear.
SLITS
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Jun 16 2005, 08:34 AM)
Happy Birthday!!!

I'm for a Gemini party!! tongue.gif

Oh there's a concept....a bunch of lunatic split personalities in one room..2 would be 4, 4 would be 8, etc

HB anyway....
Dr Evil
Your never alone when you are a Gemini wink.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 16 2005, 01:44 PM)
Ahem...Lisa, I have seen a quarter before, how about a shot of the other part of the inside joke wink.gif  :evilgrin:
Ensenyame las nalgas!

Lisa's Nalgas.... mmmmmmmmmm agree.gif
I'm sorry. What were we talking about? biggrin.gif
MattR
Happy birthday mike... again.

I hope our trip to tj brought you some joy on this fine day. Think about it, 365 days until your world is over... 30, i think thats when your hair starts to fall out biggrin.gif oh well, at least your back and ass hair will grow in nicely now that you're middle aged.

i have a feeling im going to get left behind on the baja run... dry.gif
Dr Evil
dry.gif givemebeer.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 16 2005, 05:59 PM)
dry.gif givemebeer.gif

Dont worry mike, I'm over the hill in 16 days. I'll be turning 20 beer3.gif

we can exchange war stories and make jokes about erectile disfunction
Dr Evil
Matt, I don't know about you, pero me madera esta muy duro todos tiempos. No tengo problem con lo.
MattR
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 16 2005, 06:14 PM)
Matt, I don't know about you, pero me madera esta muy duro todos tiempos. No tengo problem con lo.

Oh yeah, you talked about your platano at lunch, pero donde esta el bano? sorry, my spanish is limited...
Mrs. K
Come on Matt....you are a resourseful college student....just go to
http://www.freetranslation.com/
and you will know what the "Dr" is saying (add blushing smiley!)

Lisa laugh.gif
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Hey, check out the time stamp on my last post here!!!

Il me fait si heureux d'être dans ce garage avec tout vous condamnez à une amende des hommes chauds !

That's French if you need to look it up! lol3.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif 幸福的生日博士!

Dan
jimtab
Happy birthday Mike, just remember, there are only two kinds of people....People who were born under the sign of LEO and those who wish they had been....have one for me. happy11.gif ..gotta work long tomorrow.
Mrs. K
QUOTE (xitspd @ Jun 16 2005, 09:22 PM)
ohmy.gif 幸福的生日博士!

Dan

ohmy.gif Oh sure Dan, there is no translation from Japanese to English ( or Chinese) so fess up...what does that mean???

Lisa idea.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (MattR @ Jun 16 2005, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 16 2005, 06:14 PM)

Oh yeah, you talked about your platano at lunch, pero donde esta el bano? sorry, my spanish is limited...

lol2.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Jun 16 2005, 08:40 PM)
ohmy.gif  幸福的生日博士!

Dan

ohmy.gif Oh sure Dan, there is no translation from Japanese to English ( or Chinese) so fess up...what does that mean???

Lisa idea.gif

Chinese " Happy Birthday Doctor." Lisa, Going to London soon. Let me know if you need any toe shoes....
Mrs. K
QUOTE (xitspd @ Jun 17 2005, 06:23 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Jun 16 2005, 08:40 PM)
ohmy.gif  幸福的生日博士!

Dan

Lisa idea.gif

Chinese " Happy Birthday Doctor." Lisa, Going to London soon. Let me know if you need any toe shoes....

Cool smilie_pokal.gif
Do you have a connection there?

Lisa pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.