Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Alternator Tin Pieces
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
saigon71
Both were wire-wheeled and treated with rust stopper before being shot with semi-gloss black paint. Both show some texture where the rust was removed, but look good otherwise. I ran a thread restorer through all the threaded nut holes.

$10 each + shipping.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Driver174
I’ll take the one with square hole and slight dimple that goes on mount with alternator. Let me know total cost shipped to 89123 please!

Thanks,
JIM
saigon71
QUOTE(Driver174 @ Sep 11 2018, 12:39 AM) *

I’ll take the one with square hole and slight dimple that goes on mount with alternator. Let me know total cost shipped to 89123 please!

Thanks,
JIM

PM sent with shipping quote and paypal instructions. Thanks.
ericoneal
Does the top piece fit over the bottom piece to encase the alternator? I have the bottom piece, wondering if I need both..
saigon71
QUOTE(ericoneal @ Sep 11 2018, 09:03 PM) *

Does the top piece fit over the bottom piece to encase the alternator? I have the bottom piece, wondering if I need both..

No. The top piece bolts attaches to the non-pulley side of the alternator to enclose the electrical connections. It mounts on the studs that run the length of the alternator (they are a little long).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.