Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gruppe914 Store is open
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
7TPorsh
The Gruppe914 store is open and operating. Choose your 914 color code and complimenting T shirt color.

As you can see prices are dirt cheap. Mugs and other items coming soon!

[url=http://www.galloree.com/The-914-SWAG-Store-1138.htm[/url]

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Gary -

PSS - OH SHIT! Apparently my click to select L size did NOT take - please change this to a LARGE order #49454.

I just ordered a Tee of my L80E in Carolina Blue - Nice design!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

PS - You should put a heads-up post in the Garage with a to link here, cuz I don't know if the larger 914world community have seen this vendor forum post.
JeffBowlsby
...Not 'every' color...I can think of at least two that are missing...
7TPorsh
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Sep 18 2018, 06:08 PM) *

...Not 'every' color...I can think of at least two that are missing...

WHat's missing Jeff? @jeffbowlsby
JeffBowlsby
Black/Sunflower Yellow and Light Ivory/Phoenix Red
7TPorsh
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 16 2018, 09:43 AM) *

Gary -

PSS - OH SHIT! Apparently my click to select L size did NOT take - please change this to a LARGE order #49454.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

PS - You should put a heads-up post in the Garage with a to link here, cuz I don't know if the larger 914world community have seen this vendor forum post.

Hey Tom, I got to the vendor in time. Order will be slightly delayed but they should send you a LARGE. biggrin.gif
7TPorsh

Gary -

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Arriving soon Tom! @tom_t
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Oct 2 2018, 07:55 AM) *

Gary -

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Arriving soon Tom! @tom_t
Click to view attachment

Good catch Gary!

Thanx!
Tom
///////
ValcoOscar
Cool Gary-

I placed my order for a few, now I can retire some old tee shirts. piratenanner.gif

Thx,

Oscar
7TPorsh
New stuff in the gruppe914 store. Just in time for Christmas. Shop early! santa_smiley.gif

Click to view attachment
Tom_T
I got the Carolina Blue one, but wanted another in a darker blue, so I ordered another in Royal Blue!

Now all I need is another dresser for all my T-shirts with stuff printed on them of all sorts! biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
campbellcj
FYI, I just stumbled on this thread and the site is down:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
bdstone914
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Apr 20 2019, 09:36 AM) *

FYI, I just stumbled on this thread and the site is down:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

@7TPorsh

Link does not work
7TPorsh
Sorry guys. Link updated while website is in maintenance.

gruppe914 Store
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.