Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Gold Engine Grill Lettering and More
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
STL914
SOLD! Engine Lid PORSCHE letters, Gold anodized aluminum, all pins intact, no clips (2) (1) set still available $75.00/set obo SOLD!

1.7 Liter Air Cleaned Snorkel $20.00 obo

SOLD! Front Licence Bracket $25.00 obo SOLD!

Rubber Gear Shift Boots, (2) available $10.00 each obo

Rear Tie Downs, install at rear shock bolts. I had these water jet cut from 7Ga. steel years ago, unpainted, (3) pair available $20.00/pair obo

Prices do not include shipping, would prefer not to ship outside of U.S. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will be posting other parts as I continue cleaning out my garage.

Thanks,

Gary

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=666
783]
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
914Sixer
Interested in the rear tie down. Tell me about the bolt hole. It does not look large enough for shock bolt.
STL914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 10 2018, 04:17 PM) *

Interested in the rear tie down. Tell me about the bolt hole. It does not look large enough for shock bolt.

These photos might help. The tie downs are 7ga, same thickness as the split washer.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Paypal sent for set
rgalla9146
PM sent on tie downs
aharder
PM sent for the last set of tie downs.
db9146
I'll take the last pair of the unpainted ones - going to powder coat them anyway.

STL914
Dee, sent you a PM.
STL914
icon_bump.gif
914Sixer
Got my tie downs today. Thanks.
STL914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 15 2018, 06:05 PM) *

Got my tie downs today. Thanks.

piratenanner.gif

STL914
icon_bump.gif

Couple pair of rear the downs still available plus set of engine lid lettering.
STL914
Couple pair of rear the downs still available.
STL914
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.