Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rennshift Performance Shifter for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9144me2enjoy
WTB: Used Rennshift Performance Shifter for a 914 as sold by JWest Engineering etc. Thanks
GregAmy
Ditto. ^^^ He gets first dibs, I'm second. smile.gif
rfinegan
I have a short shift Weltmister that I was running last season for a late side shift (75)that was just replace with a renshift. Its in good shape and was recently rebuilt when installed a year prior. Let me know if you have any interest. I just have not listed it yet...

ITs not a renshift but worked really well. Noticeable difference if everything else is good and tight.

-Robert
914bub
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Sep 11 2018, 02:54 PM) *

I have a short shift Weltmister that I was running last season for a late side shift (75)that was just replace with a renshift. Its in good shape and was recently rebuilt when installed a year prior. Let me know if you have any interest. I just have not listed it yet...

ITs not a renshift but worked really well. Noticeable difference if everything else is good and tight.

-Robert

Robert

What do want for it? I'll assume the others who responded in front of me get "first dibs".

PM sent
9144me2enjoy
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Sep 11 2018, 04:54 PM) *

-Robert

PM sent....
9144me2enjoy
Still no reply from Robert. Erik did he ever get back with you?
rfinegan
sorry for the delays, PM sent.

BTB:

Check with J west...They get trade ins and rebuilds in from time to time. I got mine that way here on the world and was like new! And saved a few $$

-Robert
9144me2enjoy
I decided to pass on Roberts Shifter. Still holding on to find a Used Rennshift Performance Shifter. Thanks
mlindner
I don't think that one works on the 914. Mark
BuddyV
I think these come in two styles..... tail & side shift models.

Which one do you need? I do not think they are interchangeable.
BuddyV
Just listed my tail-shifter version for sale in the sale section....
914bub
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Sep 12 2018, 07:05 AM) *

Still no reply from Robert. Erik did he ever get back with you?

He did, about the time you posted this and provided a link that didn't work.I'm way too old to start jumping through hoops for pictures. If you wanna sell it, post a picture. Jeez

I realize now that the shifter is likely for early cars and my car IS early but I just swapped in a side-shift setup so I''m not interested.
Steve
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Sep 15 2018, 02:51 PM) *

Just listed my tail-shifter version for sale in the sale section....

Jwest sold me the parts to convert a side shift to tail shift for my 915 gear box, so you would think he would sell the reverse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.